CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: ACT RIGHT

— NBA YOUNGBOY

"Aye, yo' girl was about to fight Durkio's girl." Lil Yachty said, pointing to them at VIP. "The fuck? Maneee.. Why? I finna' go ask her right na'." I gotten my shirt back then I put my shirt back on and walked to VIP, I gave all of em' headnod, dapped them, I walked to Sage, pulling her up, I walked her away from them. "Why yo' ass, every time, I turn my head, you tryna' fight somebody. The fuck you tryna' fight India for?" She smacked her lips, pouting, looking away then looked back at me.

"Man homegirl was being disrespectful. She was talking about who is she? Blah blah blah. As soon as me and Mina walked passed, she had fucking attitude. And no I didn't look Durk's way neither. Jerrika cool though, ain't no beef with her." She said looking up at me. I noticed Sage is real short. I started laughing, she had a mug on her face. "What's so funny?" She asked making a face at me.

"You want some dick?" I said with a smirk. "Nope." She was about to walk away, I grabbed her and pushed her to the wall. Not hard though.. "Stoppp." She whined, I was up against her, we ain't have no air room, that's how close I was with her. "Yes you do.. Stop playin' wit' me." I said as I grab her neck, with my right hand, while I was in the crook of her neck, I was kissing on it.

"No I don't.." She moaned, her ass ain't have no dick since I don't know when. I know she lyin'. "Oh you don't?" I asked, looking at her, squeeze her neck a lil'. She bit her bottom lip, looking at me. "I do.." She started smiling. "Wait till' this party over." I laughed how her whole face expression changed. She smacked her lips. She took my hand off her neck, and scooted away from, me walking away.

I was laughing at her mad ass. I told y'all she need that act right. I shook my head, walking after her. I grabbed her by her waist, and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her cheek. She tried moving my hands off of her. "Move." She had a attitude. "Chill, with that fucking attitude shit." I said in a stern voice. She smacked her lips. "You not going to do shit." She said while shaking her head.

"I'll fix that attitude shit right up, stop playin' wit' me Sage." She turned around and looked at me with her eyebrows raised, I looked back at her. I wasn't playin' at all. She turned her head forward. I know she got a smirk on her face. "Well fix it." She met her match today, she keep playin' wit' me. "Take yo' ass to my room. I'll be up there in a sec'. And you betta' be there too waitin'." I gave her my key out my pocket, I pointed to the door. "Go." I slapped her ass, hard too. "Oww! I have to say bye to them. Brotherrr. Dexterrr!" I shook my head.

I ain't even gone' say nun'. But I know she only got a few minutes until I lose my patients. She was trying her best to avoid me. I was watching her every move, I texted her saying she got five more minutes. I even timed that shit, she thought I was playin' with her smart ass. I walked over about to chill wit' gang until that five minutes was up. Tell me why this nigga Kodak, and Lud Foe made a grand entrance, coming in. I seen Sage, jump up with Mina. I shook my head.

"Look at they asses." I told Three, pointing to Sage and Mina. He shook his head laughing. "Let's go over there." We all walked to VIP, where they was coming through at. "Waddup' wit' chu' mane?" I said as I dapped Kodak. That's my main nigga. "Shit chillin'. You know how I be rockin'." He dapped gang, and everybody that was in VIP. Sage fangirling and shit. I grabbed her wrist, pulling her to me, I put my arm around her shoulder.

I introduced her to them. I ain't know she was fan of Kodak Black or Foe'. Matter fact, she wasn't paying him no mind. She was really talking to Foe. My phone vibrated. The five minutes was up. "Yo' five minutes up." I said to her in her ear. "Bye, it was nice meeting y'all." She smiled, waved, was about to walk down the stairs, but she decides to walk to where Mina was with Nicki, the Migos, and Meek. "Sage!" I called. She act like she couldn't hear me. Ima' let her slide one more time. I'll give her another five minutes, this strike two. I was chillin' wit' Kodak, Foe, Thugger, Future, Durkio, Future, and 21. As I was doing that, I was watching Sage in the process.