CHAPTER NINETEEN: GETTING READY

— SAGE ANDERSON

Hours Later..

"What you wearing to the party?" Mina asked in the mirror, checking herself out. "Girl, I don't know yet. I might wear my new two piece bodycon dress. "That belly button piercing would've looked right with this dress too." I took the dress out of my bag, and laid it out on my bed. "Curly, straight, or updo?" Mina asked. "Straighten." I told her. "Ima' do half and half too." I nodded my head. She never does half and half with her hair. I don't know why, Mina has nice long hair, I don't know why she won't do stuff to her hair like that.

"So how far along you think you are?" I asked her. "Maybe going on a month. I'm still not keeping it, nor changing my mind about it. I'm too young plus my mom will not go for it. I rather get rid of it before anything change. Plus I don't want nobody to know about the baby." We heard a knock on our door, we both gasped at the same time. "Who is it?" I asked a loud. My heart was racing. "It's Three, open up." Our eyes widen, I walked to the door. I slowly opened it poking my head out from the side, looking at him.

"Damn Sage, why you look like you just seen a ghost?" Three asked coming in. As he walked to Mina, I looked at her, shooting her a look, I was about to close the door, until Ben and Boomer barged in.

"Didn't nobody say for y'all to come in." I told them, and they smacked they lips. I shut the door, walking to my bed. "We came in, cause we said so." Ben smart ass said. And They plopped on Mina's bed. I rolled my eyes, still picking out my outfit. "Y'all still not ready. Mm mm mm. Damn shame." Ben said, while shaking his head. "So who all coming to the party?" I asked them. "A lot. This shit wasn't even planned. Niggas coming to our party. We got hella' security though. They party room is big as fuck. We told them to move the tables, make that shit VIP. While the rest can go. That shit look nice down stairs." Boomer said.

"Strippers coming too. I hope that bartender bitch won't be down there." Ben said, licking his lips, rubbing his hands, while Boomer was laughing. We seen light, the room door unlocked and was opening. "What the hell?" I asked, it was K coming in the room. I made a face at him. "Why do you have a key to our room?" I asked him with a mug. "You left yo' purse outside, and that's how I got yo' key." He tossed me my purse. He came and sat down on my bed, then laid back. He pulled my dress to him, and looked at it.

"This what you wearing?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Put on some' else. You ain't wearing this." I scrunched my face up. "And why can't I?" I asked him. "Cause this shit too revealing find some' else to wear." He threw the dress at me. "Don't be throwing my shit. And I'm wearing whatever the fuck, I wanna' wear." I said with an attitude, rolling my eyes. I sat my dress back where it was.

"You not wearing that shit, Sage." He looked at me, and said sternly. I can tell he was serious, cause his accent and deep voice. I smacked my lips. Ben and Boomer was laughing. I huffed and plopped down on my bed. "Aww bae I'm sorry." He tried touching me, I moved his hand. I rolled my eyes, looking through my stuff, finding another dress that wasn't too "revealing." I pulled out my long sleeve crop top and shorts.