CHAPTER SIX: THE DREAM

— SAGE ANDERSON

"I'm just asking you a question. I just wanna' know what's up." He said with a smirk. "What's up is why you gotten so defensive back at Cypress? Taking me in the bathroom and shit." I laughed then he laughed. "Nah. I just - I don't know mane. It just something about you. And I'm tellin' you this shit straight up. Being real honest."

"Yeah I was about to say - like I hope you wasn't saying this shit to get in my pants." I crossed my arms and told him. "If I was, yeen' wouldn't even be in yo' pants. But nah, like it just something about you, that makes me, like, I don't know. It's like you a drug and I'm feining for it. I got so mad when I seen that nigga in your face. And when we met, I kept on always fucking with you, sometimes on purpose. When you dissed a nigga, I was like damn." He made me laugh, he laughed too and shook his head. "You know.." I said looking down. "Since we being honest with each other. I think I have fee -" My phone started ringing cutting off our moment with each other. I turned my head, looking to see who was calling me. Y'all would never guessed. My boyfriend.

"Who that callin' you?" He asked. "Nobody important." I rolled my eyes at the ring, then looked back at him. "Oh you got a lil' boyfriend?" He smirked. "He know you cheating on him?" I laughed and bit my cheek. "Who am I cheating on him with?" I asked. "You know who you cheating on him wit'." He told me. "Who then?" I asked, with a smirk, and my eyebrows raised.

"With me." He pulled me in the pool and started laughing. "Why you do that? I got out for a reason." I whined. He backed me up in to a corner. He had his hands on the concrete, all up on me. "My bad." He smiled, and looked at me. I rubbed my hand on his face. We both leaned in slowly, then we kissed. I put my arms around his shoulders, then wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt him grind on me. "Try ta' keep quiet." He said in the crook of my neck, planting kisses on it.

I felt my bottoms sliding down, then I felt his dick rubbing against my clit. I moaned, he covered my mouth. Ohmagawd. Then he slid it inside me slowlyyyy then pulled out teasing me. I moaned. I moved his hand off my mouth. "Stop teasing me." I whined. I was getting impatient. I tried pulling him into me, he was playing. "Youngboy just give it to me! " I cried. Then I heard laughter out of nowhere.

-

"Sage! Get up!" I blinked my eyes. "What the hell?" I looked around, I was in the room. "You having wet dreams and shit. You didn't hear yourself moaning?" Mina asked while laughing. "No!" I furrowed my eyebrows, I felt my face getting hot. I laid back down putting my pillow on my face screaming. "Aww Sage like Youngboyyy." Mina singed. "Shut up!" I screamed. I was punching the pillow. "What happened last night?" I asked Mina. "After, we played Volleyball, me and you left. Cause you was 'tireeed'" She mocked in my voice. I took the pillow off of me, and smacked my forehead.

"Was that shit at the restaurant real?" I asked with one of my eyebrows raised. "Yeah. But get up, we about ta' sha'bounce back to Baton." Mina said with all her stuff packed on her bed. "Ughhh!" I screamed punching and kicking the covers. "Well damn, Sage. You taking that pretty hard. Are you okay girl?" Mina asked.

I pulled the covers off me, and marched my ass in that shower. 30 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. "Mina! I'm about to come out!" I got out the shower, I turned it off, brushed my teeth, then gotten my towel, and walked out. I seen Youngboy on my bed, on his phone, I turned off the light, he looked up at me and smiled. "So I heard you had a wet dream bout' me." He licked his lips at me. Mina big mouth ass.

"I don't know what you talking about." I hurried up tried to walk to my clothes, but he pulled me on his lap. And He rubbed my legs. "Nah, I think you do." He put his head in my neck. "You smell good." I started laughing. Then he was putting small peck kisses on my neck. "Can I put some clothes on?" I asked him. "I think you betta' with this." He tugged at my towel. "Stoppp." He tried taking my towel off of me. "Yo' stop playin' me." I heard him say. He leaned me down on the bed getting on top of me. "You was doing all that shit yesterday. Enlighten me why I shouldn't fuck you, right now." I was laughing. "Because they waiting on us, plus I still gotta' get dressed." I whined the giggled. He was laying in between my legs with his arms on each side of me.