CHAPTER TEN: GIRLS DAY OUT

— SAGE ANDERSON

"Alright Sage, you are done." April said as she sat the curlers down, and dust the hair off of me. "Aww yessss'. You always know how to slay heads." I smiled and exclaimed. I looked in the mirror, checking my hair out. I looked sha-poppin'. "You know the drill. Sit still while I take your pictures." I posed for an off guard, then looked on the second one. "Send me those." I told her, and I waited til she sent them to me, so I could post them.

Liked by kodakblack, trillsammy, nickiminaj, and 10,540 others

sagedadoll hair creds:| @hairfantasybyapril 💛 photo creds:| @slaywithapril 👸🏽 new weave new meeeee 😜💁🏽

View all 275 comments
nbakd2x still the same to me 😂
sagedadoll @nbakd2x bye kd 🖕🏽
trillsammy dm me 👀
nickiminaj where is my dm ? @sagedadoll
sagedadoll @nickiminaj I'll dm you 😭 rn

"I tagged  you for the hair styling credits. But that you April." I said as I got up to hug her. "Mhm. Your welcome Sage." April said and hugged me back. I grabbed my purse, and paid her. I walked to where Mina was. "Aww! Look at my bestest! Lookin' smexyyy for real." She smiled, and got up. She paid Cynthia, and before we left she wanted a off guard picture, with her sunglasses. Don't even ask..

Liked by og_3three, nickiminaj, sagedadoll, and 10,015 others

minamaraj hair credits💇🏽: @misscynthia.g 💕 photo credits🎥 : @sagedadoll 💜 hair slayed self made 😍

View all 289 comments
nba_selfpaid  💀 @1225ktwice @nbakd2x @mgng10x @og_3three @nba_youngboy look at this shit 😂
minamaraj  fuck off my post @nba_selfpaid
nickiminaj  sissssssss ❤️😍
og_3three  😍🤤💍
sagedadoll  sexy daddyyy 😍😂

"You see Boomer commenting on my post?" Mina asked. I shook my head and laughed as we walked out the hair salon. "KD was just on mine." I playfully rolled my eyes. "They so aggy. I'm surprised Ben ass didn't comment. " Mina said while unlocking the car doors. "Aint in." I said as we got in the car. She put the key in the ignition and started the car up.