CHAPTER TWELVE: THEM GOALS

— NBA YOUNGBOY

"Hey! You're NBA Youngboy!" This little boy came up to me, with one of my NBA t-shirts. "My son is a big fan of yours. May he have your autograph?" The lady asked. She fine as hell, to be a mama. I bet chu' she had him young too. "Yeah. What's yo' name lil' man?" I smiled and asked him. He gave me his sharpie. "Jayden." He smiled. I signed my name on his shirt. After, I was done, he hugged me. "What do you say, Jayden?" His mama asked. "Thank you." He smiled and they walked away.

"Say K.. I could've fucked his mama though." KD said. "Yeah right nigga. She probably wouldn't even let you slide for a minute." Ben said. "Shut cho' ass up. Yo' mama let me slide." KD said. We was all laughing. "KD, I'll beat cho' ass nigga for bringing up my mama." Ben bucked at KD. "Where we goin' next after this K?" Jiggalo asked. "We probably gone have ta' go back ta' Atlanta foe the weekend. Then we off to North Carolina, for shows. And Ohio, Illinois, then after those cities, off on tour for the rest. I'm thinking bout' taking Sage with me on tour."

"You sure gone take her? You think she gone wanna' go? You have about 24 hours, cause we leaving tomarr'." Montana said. "Ima' think about it. But if she wanna' go home, she can always go, but I know one thing, everything Mina down for, she down. So you takin' Mina on tour?" I asked Three. "Hell yeah, I'm taking her crazy ass. Who gone give me some ass and head while we on tour? It ain't gone be no tour bitch, Mina will kill me and the bitch. Them mexican bitches crazy. You ain't hear her going off on the phone when Pebbles came in my camera while KD and nem' had it?" I shook my head. "Yo' ass would've gotten kilt. By Mina and Sage." I laughed.

"Aye K, speaking of Pebbles, you tell Sage about her?" KD asked. "What about Pebbles? She a old fling anyway. Ain't nun' going on wit' me and Pebbles, well not anymo'. She was too clingy and stayed accusing me about some bitch. " I told KD. "Pebbles was fine as hell doe'." I shrugged my shoulders, getting on my phone. "Hey daddy." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up, it was Sage. I smiled, pulling her to me.

"What chu' buy?" I asked, trying to look all in her bags. I smacked my lips. "You ain't even get that much." I said to her. "I didn't want that much." She said in a baby voice then stuck her bottom lip out. "You lying." She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Maybe, maybe not." She smiled. "Mina, what's your most spoken language?" KD asked her. "I speak it both fluently. Spanish at home, English outside of home." Mina said.

"Mira por donde vas perra irrespetuosa!" Mina said to them mexican girls who bumped her. "What the fuck?" We all started laughing. "Three what she moan in?" Self said. "You bet not tell them." Mina said with a straight face. He looked at her then back at us. "She moan in spanish." They was all hyping Three up. Mina rolled her eyes, trying not to laugh. "Where y'all going after this?" I asked Sage. "Probably back to the hotel." I nodded my head. My hands was on her waist but I slid it down to her ass, I cupped it, then squeezed it. She pushed me off her, I was laughing.

I pulled her back to me. "You getting thick." I slapped her ass, and licked my lips at her. "In all the right places." She did a 360. I smiled. "Cause of me." She started laughing. "Uh uh. Food getting me thick." I shook my head at her. "Yeah right. Food would've been made you thick." I laughed. She rolled her eyes. Why it feel like it's just me and her. It's like we tuned them out in our own lane. "Oooh Mina this our song." Somebody was playing Bend it Over by Lil Wayne. Sage and Mina, started twerking together. I pulled Sage ass.

Cause people was staring and shit, I don't got time, "Yo' chill the fuck out. Got people starin' watchin' you and shit." She smacked her lips, and jerked her arm away from me, I pushed her, not hard though, she grabbed her bags, walking away. Mina smacked her lips, going after her.  "I don't give a fuck about yo' attitude. Take yo' ass ta' the hotel."

"Damn nigga you ain't have to do her like that." Ben said while laughing. They all was laughing. I shook my head. "She know fucking better ta' do some shit like that. Fuck no, ima' let motherfuckas' just stare at her. Kind of nigga she think I am?"