PROLOGUE:

"Bitch! He ain't your nigga! Why is you here, the fuck?" Kentrell weak ass girlfriend said. I wasn't even there for Kentrell. I was only there for Mina. "You have five seconds to come away from my face. And, true, he isn't my nigga. But on the contrary, you should tell your nigga to stop hitting my line." I politely said, crossing my legs, then flipped my hair out my face.

"Y'all need ta' chill for real, mane." Kentrell said. I shook my head and laughed. "Hold on. Hold up. What the fuck is going on, here? And it ain't no fair fucking fight, if that's what that bitch doing! That's my fucking bestfriend!" Mina yelled, she was about to walk towards Kentrell girlfriend, but Three being Three, he held his girlfriend back.

"What the fuck, did I just walk into? Atlanta housewives? Aye K! Yo' hoes in here boutta' fight!" Ben said  coming into the house on the phone. KD was laughing as he came in. "Ayyye. What's up Sage. I seen you met Jania, ole' scrawny no body having ass." I laughed.

"Bitch, what the fuck is funny?!" She screamed. I was laughing at her immature ass. Then this bitch had the audacity to slap me, Then sit back down on the other side. I hear Mina going off in the kitchen. Three trying to calm her down. Man fuck that. I took off my ear rings standing up. "Aww shit. Aye baby, let me call you back." I heard Boomer say. "She ain't going to do shit, anyway. Her scary ass." She tried to get Montana to laugh with her. But he wasn't even feeling that weak ass line.

I blinked two seconds, I ran and leaped on the table, punching that bitch in her face. We was fighting hard. I was beating her ass, she ain't got shit on me. "Chill the fuck out!" Only thing I heard. I felt arms around me. I was trying to pry the person hands off me. All I knew I was thrown outside.

"What the fuck is yo' problem?! You starting mad shit at my fucking house! Shit wouldn't even happen if yo' dumb ass didn't say shit!" Kentrell yelled. I felt my self tearing up. I got off the concrete, wiped my face. I took the pregnancy test out my pocket and threw it at his bitch ass.

"I'm pregnant! I wanted to keep it from your ass any fucking way! But you know?! I ain't keeping this shit anyway. You told me you was never going to change on me!  We made promises to each other that we was going to hold it down! But you ain't shit! Fuck you Kentrell! I fucking hate you!" I screamed, walking away from his house.

RIDE OUT || NBA YOUNGBOY

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2018-2019

@naewrld.