CHAPTER THIRTEEN: ATLANTA

— NBA YOUNGBOY

"You gone drive." I tossed the keys to Sage. "For real?!" Her eyes got big and everything. "Yeah." She squealed and ran to the driver seat. "Slow down befoe' you hurt cho' self. You bet not wreck my car." I warned her. I got in the passenger seat, leaning my seat down. She got in, putting the key in the ignition. "And you have an aux cord!" Aw lawd, she about to play some wack ass music.

What I tell you? "Oh baby let's get naked. Just so we can make sweet loveee. All these sensations got me going crazy for you." Sage sung with the music, she was singing to me though. I shook my head. She singing and shit with the music turned up. This about to be a long ass ride. We waited til the bellman, put the remaining stuff in the trunk. We pulled out the parking lot. We was the last to come out. I was rolling me a blunt, with my beats in my ear. She tapped me. I took my beats off, and looked at her. "What's sup?" I asked.

"We following them right?" I nodded my head, putting my headphones back in my ear. After, I smoked, I went to sleep. I woke up, Sage playing Make Me Proud by Drake. I shook my head. She was laughing. "We not in LA anymore." I looked around, we really wasn't. She a good driver, I thought a nigga was gone be scared for his life, letting her drive on this interstate. It was light traffic. I usually like going outta' town at night.

I guess we slide in Atlanta, late. "This is my song." I heard Sage say. Young, Flashy, and Cocky was playing. Finally a song, she playing I actually like. "I got money all in my pockets, takin' off like rockets. Pulled up in that rari' but I pulled off in that gatti'. " We both was rapping the song together. Of course, she was rapping Tink part, pointing at me, and shit.

I recorded her on my snap. I put WCE, on it. I know my exes finna' go crazy. 😂

We was about 3 hours and 30 minutes away from Atlanta. It's funny how we was just down there literally. But we now going down there for business. I have a show as well down there to do. We pulled up to the gas station. We all got out the car. "Best frienddddd." Mina and Sage ran hugging each other. They act like they didn't see each other for a long time. Well that might be true, cause they ain't see each other since last night. "What the hell was y'all listening too, pulling out the hotel?" KD said laughingly.

"Mane, Sage was listening to that shit." I laughed. "Mina had me listening to the same shit in the car." Three said. We went inside the store. The dude in the front, you can tell he racist. He had a mug on his face, as we set foot in the store. Shit I mugged back. Fuck I look like? When Sage and Mina, came in the store, he was staring at them. "Take your time, sweet thang'." I looked up with my nose flared. Sage looked back at him, with her face scrunched. She went back to finding her some snacks. I walked over to her. "You ight?" She nodded her head.

"Hey! Don't spill that beer!" The cashier, whatever the fuck he is, said sternly. KD smacked his lips. "I ain't gone spill it. "BOSS."" He put the beer back. We was laughing. Sage and Mina, walked to the cash register. I made sure I was behind Sage, I held her by her waist with my right hand. Mina paid for her stuff. "I can hit that every day and night." Mina made a stank face, looking at him, as she walked out the store. Three smacked his lips, and got in front of us. "Just Put 50 on 7." He threw the 50 at the cashier, and walked out the store. I shook my head. "Hey sweetness." He licked his lips. I took Sage stuff, and got in front of her.

"Is there a problem sir?" This nigga about to try me. "Nah, it ain't no problem. YET. You keep lookin' at my girl, like she a piece a candy or some'. If I wasn't mistaken candy over dea'. So you betta' check yo' self. " I pointed to the candy. Gang was laughing. He was quiet now. I counted my money, paid for our stuff, and gas. "You have a nice day, sir. Come on let's go." I said as I grabbed the bag, walking out, holding Sage hand.