CHAPTER TWENTY: HOTEL PARTY

— SAGE ANDERSON

"Mina, you see all these strippers?" I pointed to all of them with my eyebrows raised. She was throwing money at one stripper. I shook my head laughing at her. She laughed back, then she threw her last bit of money in her hand then dragged me to the bar. "Bitch let's take some shots!" I shot her a look. "Girl you better sip on a non alcoholic strawberry daiquiri." I told her.

She ordered some type of drink, that shit looked good. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I frowned and turned my head, it was Nicki. My whole face expression changed. "Heyyy!" She hugged me, then Mina. "What you doing here?" I asked her. "The party. But I'll see y'all in a few. Gotta' head up to VIP, where Bae is waiting for me." She said then walked away. It was a lot of celebrities, but so much. I spotted Durk, with India. Young Thug with his on-and-off girlfriend, Jerrika. It was so many atlanta rappers down here.

"Dexterrrr." I sung, mocking his voice trying to get his attention, he turned his head. "Sissss." He came to hug me, I hugged him back. "You go wit' Bro now?" Dex asked. "Yeaaah. We tryna' make this thing work." He nodded his head. He flipped Mina's hair. She made a stank face sipping her drink, turning her head a little, then she realized who it was. She stopped sipping her drink, and hugged him then smacked him. "Yo' ass was about to get beat the fuck up. But hey buddyyyy." Mina smiled. "Hi. The fuck. Yo' ass hit harder than a motherfuck - Lil Boat." I bust out laughing how he said it. Lil Yachty walked to us, he looked at me and Mina, up and down. But he looked at me, he grabbed Mina hand and twirl her around. "Who is this lil' baby?"

He love him some light skin mixed bitches, I swear. Mina laughed. Dex was about to say something until he was cutten off. 😂 "My lil' baby." Three took Mina, and wrapped his arms around her. I started laughing. "Oh this you? My bad b' I ain't know." Three nodded his head. "3Threeee." This nigga is a goofy. Him and Dex started talking, along with Yachty. Me and Mina, grabbed our drinks and walked away. I turned my head at the entrance, a bitch almost fainted. Future just walked through. "Mimi! Look at Future!" I pointed to him, Mina waved him off.

"Girl if I see 21 Savage, I am taking my panties off and jumping on that nigga." Mina said while sipping her drink. I turned my head, the DJ decides to play X by 21 Savage and Future, as soon as he walked in. "Well you better start taking yo' panties off now." I joked pointing her to him. This bitch passed out, almost spilled her drink.

"Mina! Get up!" I was fanning her. She woke up, "Bitch I'm fangirling for real. Bitch I done passed out." She stood up looking around. "Yeah you sure is fangirling." I told her with a laugh. "But let's dance." She grabbed my hand, leading me to where ever we was going. We end up bumping into one of the strippers. "Excuse you?!" I turned my head so fast. "Bitch who the fuck are you talking too the fuck?" I moved Mina hand off me, I don't know who this bitch thought she was talking too. "Gone! Gone somewhea' mane, with that shit." I felt somebody grabbed me, walking me to another direction. I rolled my eyes, and walked away with Mina. I already knew who it was.

He sure did save that bitch life.

"These bitches do not know. I'm about to go to the VIP section and chill before I fucking spazz out." I told Mina. "Chillll Sage. Let's just chill and dance before we go over there. Come on and it's our song playing." They was playing Real Hitta'. "Have you ever made loveeee to a real hitta'?" Everybody was singing this shit, including me and Mina. "Yeah, a nigga that's always in the field, probably finessing, probably out here drug dealing. I wanna' knowwww..." Me and Mina was dancing to ourselves as always.

I felt arms wrapped around waist, as I swayed. "You like dis' song?" I turned my head, it was y'all know who. I don't know how he is just popping up outta' nowhere. I held his hands, he kissed my cheek. "After this song, I'm bout' to perform wit' gang." I nodded my head. I turned around, and wrapped my arms around his neck, this song lowkey a slow dance song, but you still get hype off of it. He was just staring down at me.