c h a p t e r - 1

There was some change in plans. instead of taking a quick shower, hoseok thought it would be better to take a long relaxing bath in the bathtub. he just wanted some time alone to think; to think about them.

'did i rush everything?'

'will taehyung be okay with this?'

'well he loves to make love so i don't think so he would disagree.'

with these thoughts surrounding him he sighed heavily but then submerged himself completely into the bathtub.

after thirty minute of a relaxing bath, hoseok exited the bathroom wearing a bathrobe with a towel resting on his shoulders.

he saw taehyung sprawled on the bed with his tablet in his hands. he was busy watching something that he didn't acknowledge hoseok's presence.

"baby, what are you doing?" hoseok asked almost startling taehyung.

"oh hi—for how long have you been watching me?" taehyung spoke nervously and shifted himself to sit upright. in the process, he covered his south region awkwardly.

"for a few seconds but what are you watching?" hoseok interrogated. usually he would just let him be and would mind his own business but this time he just couldn't let it go. watching taehyung getting nervous and his head covered in sweat made him wonder what was he actually up to.

"pokemon. i was watching pokemon." taehyung hesitantly answered accompanied by an anxious awkward laugh.

"um okay. explain the boner then." hoseok spoke pointing out at the huge bulge which was rising inside taehyung's sweatpants.

taehyung flushed red. awkwardly he averted his gaze from hoseok. hoseok now folded his arms against his chest, smirking. he just watched his boyfriend getting harder by every passing second and also turning into a tomato from afar.

"what kind of pokemon are you watching?" hoseok teased. "may i get a look of that rare pokemon?" it was now hoseok's chance to make the big man blush.

"i—okay i am not watching pokemon." taehyung confessed biting his bottom lip with a guilty flushed face.

"i know baby. so what were you actually watching?" hoseok chuckled and walked to the dresser.

taehyung just flipped the tablet to show what he was actually watching. hoseok who was applying moisturizer watched it through the mirror. it took him a few seconds to comprehend the clip playing in the tablet screen.

it was porn. but not just a regular gay porn. it was a video from the bdsm section.

hoseok's eyes almost jumped out of their sockets. he quickly turned around to face taehyung who was currently hiding his face.

"taehyung what are you watching!" hoseok exclaimed in disbelief. he was stunned. he knew that taehyung was definitely not into sadistic stuff like this.

"i–i was just researching. i just searched up all the terms which were in that article." taehyung quickly defended himself.

"god taehyung! by that article i didn't mean all of that," he spoke pointing at the tablet which was still in taehyung's hands.

"his arm is literally up in his ass god that is so painful and harsh!" hoseok threw his hands around in the air dramatically.

"but that's hot." taehyung pouted. "yeah, do you think i want your arm up in my ass, no!"

"but—" taehyung barely began but hoseok angrily cut him off. "yeah how bout' you turn around and I shove my whole arm up in your ass." this completely silenced taehyung.

"but i thought you are into kinky stuff because that article had—" taehyung was just explaining but he got cut off by hoseok, again.

"taehyung, we need to sort it out now. you really got the wrong idea. and above all, did you read the whole article?"

"yes."

"and all you saw was how to make someone's anus the size of the black hole?"

"well okay no. there were other kinds of stuff like dildos, butt plugs, bondage with tapes—" this was now the third time when taehyung got cut off by hoseok. "no no, not that bondage and fisting part. scratch that. we are definitely not doing that unless you want me to use them on you." hoseok smirked.

"excuse me but i'm the dominant one here."

"hmm we'll see about that." hoseok winked and again turned around to face the mirror and continued to spread moisturizer across his face. little did he know that taehyung had different plans.

hoseok was just applying some lotion on his hands but felt someone's arm closing around his waist.

"oh really?" taehyung's husky voice ringed inside hoseok's ear as taehyung was resting his chin on his shoulder while his whole body was pressed against hoseok's back. hoseok felt taehyung's member right against his barely clothed butt.

"you heard me right." hoseok spoke confidently with his eyes fixed on taehyung's through the mirror.

"really?" taehyung spoke teasingly yet seductively and moved down to his exposed neck where he left light kisses but just as his lips worked around hoseok's open neck his hands found their way inside hoseok's robe.

hoseok left a sinful moan as taehyung's hand stroked and played with his sex. hoseok almost reached his high just by taehyung touching him that sensually.

"taehyung!" hoseok shamefully moaned his lover's name.

"yes, baby." taehyung breathed near hoseok's ear which sent shivers down hoseok's body. in the process, taehyung also managed to rub his meat stick on hoseok's entrance setting hoseok's whole body on fire.

"taehyung i'm gonna—" hoseok cried desperately. at this, taehyung slowed down and then eventually stopped, making hoseok whine due to the absence of taehyung's touch.

"not that easily. i have a few plans for us."

this was a filler y'all calm down cause
i need some mental preparation before writing a wholesome smut and oof y'all just love bottom hoseok but those who want top hoseok. don't worry, i gotchu guys ;)