b e g i n n i n g

Sundays are for sleep-ins, big breakfasts and bigger cups of tea, at least that's what hoseok and taehyung usually do. today was no different. taehyung was busy in the kitchen making an omelet for both of them while hoseok sat on the couch, reading the weekly magazine.

"breakfast is done," taehyung announced from the kitchen while setting up their breakfast on the table.

hoseok lazily strolled to the dinner table with his head buried inside the magazine. he sat on his fixed seat which was beside the fridge.

"can you leave that magazine for once, dear?" taehyung asked–said in more of an exasperated tone.

"okay okay." hoseok quickly slid the magazine aside, surrendering to his boyfriend.

huffing, taehyung returned hoseok's plate which he took while hoseok was busy reading the magazine. hoseok just smiled in return, well his plan was to melt his boyfriend's cold glare by his warm and charming smile; which undoubtedly worked. taehyung smiled back, shyly, but rolled his eyes to show he was still mad.

"thank you for the food!" hoseok sang and without wasting any more time he dug into his breakfast. taehyung just admired his cheerful boyfriend for a split of second but soon started to eat his breakfast too.

when hoseok saw taehyung admiring the birds sitting on their balcony, sneakily he tried to slide that magazine back to himself.

"do you know that i can still see you?" taehyung spoke after taking a small sip of his tea and turned his head back towards his boyfriend with a smirk curved on his lips.

hoseok felt busted. his eyes went wide and lips curved inside, forming a thin straight line.

"so what's so interesting in that magazine?" taehyung questioned arching his eyebrow.

"um, nothing. i was just reading an article about namjoon and seokjin hyung's marriage." hoseok quickly answered. he tried to keep his voice serene but of course, hoseok was bad at hiding stuff especially from his boyfriend. taehyung was already giving him skeptical looks because he caught the slight change in hoseok's voice.

"we know about the namjin wedding since months. and i know you would not read about their wedding in between of your breakfast, so tell me what is it really?" taehyung demanded, his morning voice was already deep-toned but it got more huskier than usual. hoseok gulped nervously.

"i–i'm really reading an article on their marriage." hoseok honestly tried to speak without stuttering as he was heavily nervous but he failed under taehyung's penetrating gaze.

that was it. taehyung was now sure about it that hoseok was in fact lying. but he wanted to play it cool. "why don't you show me the article then?" taehyung spoke, hiding the slightest glint of playfulness in his voice.

hoseok went pale. it was not that he didn't want to show him but in all honesty, it was too embarrassing and he was shy about that topic.

"okay, the way your cheeks and ears are turning red, baby are you looking at shirtless pictures of chris evans?" taehyung spoke trying not to burst into fits of laughter. "oh, or is it kwon sang woo, your man candy or is it kim jisoo, the one you can't stop eye fucking," taehyung managed not to sound jealous of any of the men stated above.

"first, what can you do if i'm staring at shirtless pictures of any of my men. second, i don't eye fuck jisoo, he is just too attractive. and i just glance–ok not glance–but i just look at him not stare him or as you say 'eye fuck' him!" hoseok spoke making air quotes for taehyung's newly invented word—eye fuck.

"you were more interested in guk du than bong soon was, even though she was acting!" now taehyung's jealousy was surfacing. hoseok saw how jealous taehyung got and he smirked, mentally.

"uff, okay anyway, where were we?" taehyung sighed, calming himself. "yeah the magazine. jung hoseok, don't hide it from me." taehyung deadpanned.

here it is. he deadpanned. hoseok has to surrender now.

"o–okay, i–i'm gonna take a shower now." hoseok handed the magazine to taehyung and quickly left the scene.

'oh god, what if he'll make fun of me?' hoseok thought as he walked away.

'gosh, it is so embarrassing now. i should've burned that magazine.' hoseok flushed red. he quickly entered the bathroom to take a bath and also to get away from taehyung.

meanwhile, taehyung was sitting on the dinner table with the magazine in his hands. taehyung opened one particular page which was folded from the top.

the first thing he saw was kim jisoo.

"i knew it had to be jisoo!" taehyung growled lowly at the man in the magazine with a bottle of sprite in his hand.

"does he have a thing for men who drink sprite? i love sprite too so why he has his eyes on this man!" taehyung spoke glaring at jisoo's picture.

but taehyung noticed that the opposite page was folded from the top. ignoring that incredibly attractive man, taehyung focused on the small article which was on that page.

How to make your sex life interesting?❞ read the title.

"if he wanted to have sex then he could've just said it. why this article?" taehyung frowned but continued to read.

taehyung skipped half of the page and jumped to the bullet points.

"handcuffs, vibrator, whips, anal fisting woah what the fuck!" taehyung blurted out, completely stunned by all of the things listed and above all he has only read one-fourth of the list.

"what part of hoseok wants this kind of stuff?" he exclaimed in disbelief.

after gathering some courage he finally finished the whole article. he was traumatized.

"gosh i didn't know that hoseok was this kinky." taehyung pushed his chair a little farther from the table and exhaled loudly.

"but this is so hot."

ok. hi thirsty folks!
btw who should top and
who should bottom?

and this is not 50 shades of
grey if you are wondering.