"Bye Mr.Kim." We bowed at him before taking our leave.

We reached the car and immediately rushed me to class. I kissed Jimin goodbye and he wished me luck. I dashed into the building and up to my classroom. I ran in and the professor smiles at me before handing the test over. I sat down by the door and calmed myself done before taking the exam.

—— two hours later ——

I handed my test in and the professor smiles at me once again.

"See you next week." He says.

"Thank you for your hard work." I bowed before leaving.

The pushed the door open and then closed it again quietly since there were still some students taking the test. I wouldn't want to distract them.

"Hey Y/N!" A tall figure slaps my back lightly making me jump. I turned around to see none other than bunny boy himself.

"Don't scare me!!" I shouted as I brought my hands to my back.

"Miss me?" He laughs.

"Not even one bit." I gave him a disgusted face and he acts offended. I laughed after as we walked from the classroom door.

"I know you did. Let's go eat now. I'm so hungry. I haven't ate since yesterday afternoon at home. They didn't let us eat anything at the audition cause it will effect our weight balance whatever that meant." Jungkook said as we walked down the hallway, towards the elevator.

"How'd the audition go? " I asked.

"It was okay. We did our thing and the fat PD nim just marked checks on his clipboard. The choreographer looked so cool though as he showed us what's expected of us if we do get in. I want to be able to dance as cooly as he did." Jungkook smiled.

"That's great to hear you've enjoyed your time! I wish I was there to see it myself to be honest. I still never got to see you guys dance!" I pouted.

The elevator door slides open and we stepped into a crowded elevator. The door closes and I felt dizzy, being so close with everyone else in the small elevator. There was about seven people in here which was a bit claustrophobic to me. I was pushed against this woman who had her head buried in a study book. She immediately moves over a bit and I bowed my head, saying sorry.

Finally, the door opens again allowing Jungkook and I to step out of that cramped space. We walked out of the building and to the streets.

"What do you have in mind for brunch?" He looks over at me with bunny teeth.

"Jungkook. Seriously. I know you have those two bunny resemblance teeth but you don't have to shine them around every chance you get." I giggled.

"I love my bunny teeth!" Jungkook laughs as he makes a weird face.

"I'm not that hungry I don't mind. You choose." I said.

"Let's go to my favorite cafe." Jungkook smiles pouting around the corner.

I nodded and followed him as we walked down the crowded street. As we walked, I thought about Jimin. Is he doing well right now? Should I text him? Most of all, should I tell Jungkook about Jimin and I?

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, unable to bear another second without texting Jimin.

Me: babyyyyyyy

Jimin: Hey 👋🏻 hows your hang out?

Me: I miss you... we are walking to the cafe right now.

Jimin: aww I miss you too babe. I'm with YoonGi hyung right now in his room.

Me: that's cool! By the way, should I tell Jungkook about us?