When he apologizes

Start from the beginning

"(Y/n)! Please I'm sorry for being so selfish! I'm sorryyy!!!" He said to you.

You sigh from his whining, you know that it's time to get rid of your stubborness, you look at him in the eyes "Mamoru, i hope this kind of fight not happen again... She is my sister, and I can't abandon her... And i... Really indebted to my family..." You said.

"Huh?" Mamoru said in surprise.

"Just... Don't do it again..."

"I promise!!!" He said while hug you tightly.

Kuudere (Kanou Ruka)

Your relationship with Ruka is still the same just one that change is that you didn't start any conversation and that make Ruka feels his mistake strongly.

What make your relationship smooth is your cheerful trait but since you won't talk and Ruka can't start conversations everything become difficult.

Today you two eat lunch at the roof top, and surprisingly there's no one other than you two.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Ruka said trying to get rid of the heavy silent.

"Like what?" You asked quietly.

Ruka sigh at your answer then said "I know it's my fault from saying those things fee days ago... But i didn't mean it in bad way okay? I... just hoping for mpre quiet day like before i met you"

"Then what should i do? If... I-if i talk so much you are going to hate me...." You said while start crying.

Ruka hug you close then stroke your hair "I know i make a mistake from said that... And i regret it... What make our relationship go on is you... The you who would talk to someone as quiet as grave like me... So i will never hate you from you being noisy"

And after heard that you crying on his chest.

Himedere (Minami Kei)

"Hei, are you Kei-kun?" Said a man to Kei at lunch.

"I am, who are you?" Kei asked.

"The name's (l/n) (brother name) I'm (y/n)'s brother"

Kei's eyes widen when your brother tell him "I won't talk much, but i really don't appreciate you hurt my sister"

"What did you mean? I didn't do anything" Said Kei who confused.

"Ah... The prince of school sure is dense about that, well... you are a self centered person after all... So, i just will say it bluntly... Please break up with my sister"

"What no way! (Y/n) is my princess"

"She IS my sister, now you image it... If i wasn't her brother and i get close to her and make her forget about you?" Your brother said to him and make him can't say anything.

Guilty filled Kei's heart and that was the first time he feels like that, he chase after you as soon as the bell of last perion rang but you give him a cold shoulder till... "Your brother, explained it to me..."

You froze at your feet when he said that "Explain what?"

He hug you from behind then say "How hurt it is if i see you with other man... Please forgive me... I... I will try to stay away from those girls... If there anything i could do for you i will gladly do it"

"Then kiss me" you said to him.

He smile at you "As yoy wish, princess" then he kiss you on the lips and hug you tightly.

Yandere (Hijiri Naoto)

Naoto visit your house after school since you keep on running away from him every time he approached you.

Your mother lead him to your room and make you shocked when you see him, your mother then leave you two alone.

"(Y/n)..."

You begin to panic when he approach you, you feel a fear but not fear because you afraid of him but fear he going to hate you.

Naoto notice your panic then he stand still till you call enough then make suddenly hug you before you could do anything "Do you hate me now?" Naoto asked.

"Eh? Aren't you the one who hate me?" You asked in surprise.

"It's no way i will hate you..."

"But you look at me like you hated me..."

"Its... just my anxiety.... I have something I can't tell you yet... I need... the right time... I'm sorry for yelling at you, but really... I love you, and will always love you" Naoto said that make you feel relieved and hug him back.

Sadodere (Suzuki Renji)

Renji walk right behind you trying to catch-up, he know that you hate when he smokes and he trying to stop smoking and just smoke when he can't stand it anymore but he become irritated because of withdrawal symptoms, so when you scolded him he got angry easily.

Finally he caught your hand "Can you stop now?" He said.

"Aren't i a goodie two shoes you hate the most?" You said in anger in your voice.

"I know, i know I'm wrong... Really, I'm sorry.. I'm trying to stop smoking but it's make me sensitive"

You are surprised when hear him apologize, but at least that make you know that he didn't lie "Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"And make you a target of my anger? Nah... It's better you stay out of it"

You smile from his reply, you know that Renji can be sweet as candy or sour as lemon so you hug him then say "Come on if you tell me i can stop you more gently and help you with things"

"Don't regret saying that kitten" he said while hug you back.

"As long as you don't get carried away with it, I won't"