The last straw

Chapter 32

---Chloe---(Shortly after Midnight gets crowned as prom queen and shortly before Midnight leaves with Brandon and the others )---

"No way, no fucking way!" I said out loud. I stormed my way into the auditorium. "That fucking bitch stole my place as prom queen!" I yelled. I started to grab my hair in stress. Pulling, I accidently pulled out one of my extension. "And she's fucking got me pulling my hair out! Fuck!"

Using my powers, I summoned the ghost of Rachele. I didn't bother learning her last name when she was alive. All I cared about was that she would do my bidding. "That bitch had it easy. No holding back now, she dies tonight. I just need to find a way to get her alone." I muttered out loud. The ghost of Rach floated beside me and looked at me closely. I could then feel the pull of her trying to get out of my control.

"Oh no missy, you will help me kill her." I told her, my voice vicious. "Come on, let's go." Both the ghost and I walked out of the auditorium together. I could feel the sadness of Rach. We both then made our way to the school's car park. In the distance, I could see a figure. Ordering my ghost minion, I told her to find out who it was. She nodded and floated towards the figure. She stayed a distance from the figure before floating back to me.

Her mouth moved, as her dark shadow veil disappeared from her head. I put the shadow and smoke like cloak or aura on her, so that no one could see her true appearance without my permission. I smirked when I read her lips as she told me the person’s name. "It's Fade, huh?" She nodded after I asked her the question. My smirk grew and I started to make my way towards him.

Fade was the closest to Midnight of all of her friends. Even though they weren't hanging out, I knew they were still friends. Perfect for her. I thought. That means perfect bait. As my heels clicked whilst I walked, I stood behind him. He turned around. "I told you I was getting the car." He said as he turned. He stopped when he saw it was me. "Oh, it's you." I arched my eyebrow at his choice of words. "What do you mean 'Oh it's you'?" I fired at him. He just shrugged.

"What do you want Chloe?" He asked me. I smirked. He has no idea. I stepped closer to him and placed my hand on his arm. He eyed me suspiciously. He's going to help me no matter what. I smiled bitter sweetly and activated my powers. An electric shot of lightning slipped through my fingers and to his arms. He shook violently from it. He dropped to the ground when I finally let go of his arm.

I smiled to myself as I saw that he had a burnt hole in his suit's sleeve from where my arm was moments before. My powers wouldn't have killed him. What would the point in that be? I was going to have some fun with him, cut him up a bit, before I lured Midnight to me. The effect of my powers would just stun him for a bit.

Summoning a spell, I transported the stunned Goth boy, Rach and I to my little hide-out that I liked to preform spells privately. It was in the middle of the woods and was a cave. But I had used a spell to change it to an almost house like interior. Smiling to myself, I walked to my draws were I held some stuff.

I never thought I would have to do this. But she forced me too. She kept ruining my reputation and my beauty, but this is going to end. I'm to beautiful for this shit. This is the last straw. She’s going to pay. I never had this much fun since I had Rach kill herself. Or when I killed Tracy. Tracy’s killing was a failure. I thought that it would work, but it didn’t. But I’m here where I can perform a ritual properly. Soon her ghost will help me as is Rach’s. I truly am a genius. I thought to myself evily.

Pulling some equipment, I pulled out a knife, whip and a gun, just in case. Fade was about to be put to the limit. He was going to hurt. Then so was that bitch Midnight. I pulled out my phone from my dress pocket, and placed it on a rock to start recording. It hurts for me to stay beautiful sometimes.

And in this case, they were going to hurt for me.

------------------------------------------------------

Quick chappy. Hope u guys like. What's going to happen next is a secret till I write the next chapter. I thought this would be the best timing to show how crazy, vain and evil Chloe is before the next few chapters. So hopefull it all went well. Thnx. XOXO. And if you want:

*Vote

*Comment

*Fan

*And go bonkers