Being apart

Chapter 25

My eyes widened at what he said. "W-what do you mean?" I asked him. He couldn't mean it, could he? I thought. He sighed and pressed his forehead against mine. "All because of me, you have got in trouble. And because I love you too much, we just need to be apart. I don't want you in any danger when you're around me." He explained.

I just felt stunned. He admitted that he loved me, which made my heart flutter. But he was blaming himself for things that weren't his fault. I wanted to yell at him, to tell him that he was an idiot for thinking these things. Yell at him that I loved him to and I needed him to stay with me because he was the person in this town that has always been there for me since the first day I was here. Scream at him that he has been protecting me and I need him now more than ever, that I wanted to help him. But I couldn't. I could only manage a whisper.

"Please, don't go." I whispered loudly, my voice shaky as I was crying. He shook his head. "This is the best thing for you." He said as he stood up. "Pease don't come near me again." He said, his voice serious as he ran out of the boy's bathroom. I could tell he was trying to be serious when he told me these things. Then why did I see the sadness in his eyes, hear the sadness and misery in his voice and watch as tears streamed down his face as he ran out.

Just sitting there, I felt empty. Like a piece of my heart was missing. Continuing to cry, I used some toilet paper that I had rinsed under the water from the taps to wash up Fade's blood off the floor. Once the floor was clean, I just sat down and cried.

If only Tracy was here, I could talk to her. Not only that, but if Rach was here, she would be by my side now. But she couldn't, because some power hungry bitch who is trying to kill me now made her kill herself. Nothing could describe the loneliness I was feeling right now. Like all the organs in my body, especially my heart, had been ripped out and I was just a shell of my original self.

After a while, I knew I had to leave. If another guy walked in the bathroom and saw me in there, he would get the wrong idea and spread it around the school. I made my way back to class, putting my fringe in front of my eyes so no one could see that they were blood-shot and red from crying.

When I got back to class, desks were on the ground and papers were everywhere. I stood there silently and heard that Fade had ran into the classroom and wrecked everything, making him get detention. This must be his way to make sure he isn't in class with me. I thought sadly, holding more tears back.

The week passed and Fade wasn't in any classes. He seemed to make sure he had continuous detentions to make sure he wasn't in class. I was a mess. I hadn't showered in a few days and my hair had gone wild because I couldn't be bothered to brush it. My friends had noticed and tried to ask what was wrong. I couldn't answer them. Life had just seriously gotten fucked up.

It was on Tuesday on the second week of Fade not being near me. I was still miserable as hell. My friends were always trying to make sure I was okay and helped me to class. I would wear the necklace that Fade had brought me for my birthday every day and not take it off at all. Wanting to keep something of him with me as he wasn’t beside me

I was walking pass the cafeteria when it was lunch. I stopped momentarily as I felt someone watching and following me. I turned around and saw Chloe standing with some of her group that were still loyal to her, with her arms crossed and smiling bitterly.

"What do you want Chloe?" I asked her in a bored tone. That seemed to piss her off slightly. "Oh nothing. It just seems that you've lost something dear to you." She said with a smirk. I narrowed my eyes at her, as she mentioned Fade. "What about it?" I asked back, anger starting to show in my voice. Still smirking, she shrugged. "Let me guess. He got bored of you and left. Obviously a slut like you he gets tired of easily." She said, amusement in her voice.

I felt my eye twitch but I just smiled and laughed. "Chloe, we've been over this. You're the slut, not me. Take a good look in the mirror before you start to judge." I said as I chuckled. Now here's the thing. When someone is trying to make you upset, I was always told to laugh at them. That freaks them out, confuses them and shows them that what they are doing isn't working.

Chloe's face turned into that unattractive red colour when she got angry. I kept a grin plastered on my face, even though on the inside I wasn't happy. "Well at least I still have my closest friends and you can barely do anything like that. You scare people away and can't even keep others safe." She yelled at me. I felt my smile start to drop a bit. That hit me hard. Chloe smiled, thinking she had won.

I quickly made my smile come back, but it was a bitter and evil smile. "Don't judge me. Don't you fucking judge me, or anyone else for that matter. You have no right to judge others because you think you are better than everyone else when you yourself aren't perfect. You have no idea what people go through every day while making sure no one else finds out the misery that they are feeling and the shit they are going through. Chloe, you can fucking go to hell for all I care, because you are the most inhuman person I know." I said to her, my voice in an absolute scary and horrifying tone that even made the people around me shiver in fear.

The bitch was starting to sweat and I saw her gulp in fear. I smiled again and laughed as I walked off. When I got further away enough for people not to see me, I broke down in tears.

When school had finished, I drove home, still feeling horrible. When I opened the door and walked inside, I heard Bandit whine and press his head against my hand. I looked down at him with sad eyes and patted his head. His eyes reflected the sadness that I had, as he seemed to know the loss of Fade.

I lay on my bed in my room and looked at the texts I had sent Fade shortly after he started to avoid me to make us be apart.

Me:

Fade, please talk to me and be by my side again. Please.

I had sent this text to him continuously, re-writing it in different ways. After the first three days of no reply, I stopped sending the texts. The tears started up again in my eyes. I walked over to the stereo with the docking station on my desk, and started to play a song. Welcome to my life by Simple Plan started to play. I turned it extremely loud and walked back to my bed. I pressed my head against my pillow and screamed, cried and sobbed into it.

After crying for so long and the song finishing, I just lay on my bed and looked at the ceiling. My head felt numb and so did my eyes. I was sniffling to make sure no snot from my nose dripped out. I slowed my breathing down and tried to keep calm. I closed my eyes for a bit.

As time passed, I froze when I heard the lock on the front door being unlocked. I sat up quickly. Bad idea. My head started to hurt and everything went dizzy from the sudden movement. I groaned in pain and put my face in my hands. I froze again when I heard my bedroom door open. I looked up and saw the familiar boy with blue hair standing in front of me. I sighed relieved.

"Brandon, you scared the shit out of me." I told him tiredly. He gave me a sheepish smile and shrugged. "I made a spare key the last time I had your extra key you gave to tall, dark and handsome when we threw you the party." He said. My heart ached when he mentioned Fade. Even though he didn't say his name, I knew he was talking about him.

I felt the bed dip a bit as Brandon sat next to me. He hugged me and I hugged him back. I started cry what little tears I had left in his shoulder. Brandon rubbed my back to reassure me. Once I had finished crying. I looked up at him. "I'm sorry." I apologised to him. He shook his head. "Don't be." He then gave me a mischievous smile. "There is a way to make up for it though." He told me. I sighed. "What is it?"

"Come shopping with me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope y'all like. Really sad stuff. Things will get excitng soon. I'm going to be able to write a couple of chapters from today, Friday, Saturday and Sunday because I'm home with a sprained ankle from playing basketball. It hurts like a bitch. I shall name my ankle Chloe then. Thnx. XOXO. And if you want:

*Vote

*Fan

*Comment

*And peace out girl scout