30.0

after laughing and joking around together an announcement come on the loudspeakers.

'dance club try-outs will be held today after school in the main dance studio. try-outs will be from 3-5pm. do not come after 4:30pm. thank you and please enjoy the rest of your lunch!' the loud speaker then turned off. all of my friends in my group from JYP looked at me.

"jia are you going to try out?" seungmin said while giving me some of his chicken

"i might. i haven't danced in a while though. and thanks for the chicken!" i looked at seungmin and gave him a smile. he ruffled my hair and continued to eat

"ji you're a good dancer. i say go for it. you're probably one of the best dancers i know. just give it a shot. you never do anything at home anyways besides study and message us or hang with us. meet new people ji." chan said while everyone in my group rom JYP nodded. ji was a nickname chan has had for me ever since we were young, he always called me ji. i knew he was serious when he called me jia.

"you dance?" felix said while turning his whole body to me.

"yea, but someone i know, wel knew taught me how to pop. so now i know a bit more than from what i knew before." i said while turning my body to him.

"let's try out for the dance club together!" i said while i clinged onto his arm.

"u-uh yea sure" just then the bell rang indicating lunch was over and we had to make our way to our classes. once again, felix held my bag for me and we made our way.

soon school ended and we all said goodbye. i was left with felix and we made our way to the main dance studio. it was a silent walk but once again, it was comfortable for me. we walked in and everyone already in the room looked at us. we put our things down to the side and sat by our things.

"awh man" i mumbled to myself, but surprisingly felix heard me.

"what happened?"

"i didn't bring clothes. like comfortable clothes to dance in." i said as i messed up my hair in frustration.

"i-i have an extra pair of clothes if you'd like to borrow them. they might be a bit big on you though..." he said as he shyly looked down at his bag while unzipping it and taking out clothes.

we both walked to the locker rooms nearby and we changed. felix let me borrow black sweatpants and a white t-shirt. i already had on black adidas sneakers so it was a perfect outfit for dancing. i made my way outside of the bathroom only to see felix standing outside waiting for me on his phone. i walked up to him and looked over his shoulder. he still didn't notice me so i wrapped my arms around his waist and went on my toes to put my head on the crook of his neck. he jumped up and bit but then loosened up after he realized it was me.

"o-oh, you look g-good!" i realized were matching. we looked good. my hair was short, about chin length. i saw a nearby mirror and i walked over while grabbing felixs arm.

"let's take a selca felix" i grabbed his phone and we stood in the mirror taking selcas. they were cute and we looked like an uzzlang couple.

"felix, do you have any sissors?" i asked

"yes..?" he said while tilting his head

"give me them" he went into his bang and handed me them. i took them and went to the bathroom. i took the sissors and cut the bottom half of the shirt and turned it into a crop top revealing my stomach. the shirt was too big so it reached my knees and looked like a dress. i walked out and felixs jaw dropped open. i guess he didn't expect this.

"jia cover yourself.. the guys here will talk about you and your body." he said as he avoided eye contact and looked everywhere else besides me and my body. i walked up to him and grabbed his face. my hands were so much smaller than his face but his face was really warm. i made him look at me and i leaned closer to him with our noses touching.

"i'm okay felix. plus, i know i will get hot later when i'm done dancing." i said as i ruffled his blonde hair and let go of his now pink face.

"f-fine. but after you're done dancing and you cooled down wear this" he threw me his hoodie. it was a light purple. he had 2 of them and the one he had was a light blue. if anyone seen us they'd think we're a couple.