27.0

since it was lunch, we decided to leave school grounds. we're allowed to leave school during lunch as long as we make it back on time without getting caught. since we have an hour and 30 minutes for lunch we went to the closest cafe to school. sunshine cafe.

we walked in loudly... i mean we were a big group. my friends were laughing and being loud, i was embarrassed. we then found a table big enough for us and we sat. a waitress came up to us and took our orders.

i was looking around the cafe and i was admiring how bright and cute it was. they had ornaments hanging from the ceiling and it fit my personality perfectly.

"jia, go see what's taking so long. we want to hurty up and eat so we can play a bit before going back" chan said as everyone else nodded. i got up from my seat dragging my feet and i made my way towards the counter.

"e-excuse me? why are the orders taking long?" no one answered me so i kept asking and asking. i could tell they were getting annoyed with me so i just sighed and turned around to head back but someone outside caught my eye.

it was him. it was felix lee. my felix lee.

i ran to my table of friends and excused myself as i got my bag and followed felix. we walked for about 15 minutes until we reached a really big and giant school. we went down to the field and felix put his bag down. he started jogging around the track.

after about 20 minutes of watching him jog around i couldn't wait any longer. i needed to, and i wanted to talk to felix. i ran to the field and hugged him.

"felix!!"

"um... do i know you?" he said while unwrapping my arms from his waist. this happened before, in my dream.

"it's me j-jia. park jia." he looked at me confused

"i don't know you. sorry." he said and he walked away from me continuing to jog.

it was getting late and felix was still running around the track. i decided to skip the rest of the school day because i really wanted to see felix and chat with him. when felix was done jogging he went and laid down on the grass. i went and laid next to him.

"what do you want?" he said annoyed

i want you... i thought, but since felix didn't remember me i decided i should maybe try over again.

"i want to be your friend! my name is jia. i saw you walking by sunshine cafe and i thought you seemed cool" i said as i took out my hand for him to shake, he pushed my hand away and continued to talk.

"i don't want to be your friend. but how did you know my name?" he said turning his head towards me. damn it... what should i say?

"u-um... oh your name tag silly!" i said and he laughed a bit and hummed as a reply. we talked and laughed and got to know each other better. even though i knew almost everything about him. i told him things about me and he was so interested.

"jia, it's late. we should start heading home..." felix said as he lifted himself off the grass and lent me his hand.

"yea. we should." we walked side by side in silence. it wasn't awkward though, it felt nice walking in silence.

"w-where are you heading? maybe i could walk you home if you'd like?"

"i'm heading to main street"

"cool, i am too! let's go together" he was somewhat cold but he forced a smile and grabbed my bag as we walked.

"what school do you go to?" he asked in a rather cold tone

"i go to JYP High, what about you?"  ((AN:// i just made it up idk what to name the schools))

"i go to SK High."

"maybe i should transfer, so we can see each other everyday" i said smiling widely and looking st him. he just rolled his eyes.

"do whatever you want"

it stayed quiet the rest of the walk. for some reason, felix seemed a lot different from what i remember. he was someone cold, not the warm loving felix i knew in my 'dream'.

"this is my stop" i said to felix. he just hummed and waved goodbye and kept walking.

i ran to my window to see felix but unlike in my dream he put earbuds in and kept walking.
no jumping, no running, no screaming 'yes', nothing... felix lee, why are you so different in reality?