19.0

once we go to the amusement park we all ran towards the entrance and we payed for vip passes. they put on our wristbands and we were allowed to do anything and get free food since we paid $35 each on the vip passes. usually people split up in a big group like this, but we didn't think it'd be fun if we split up. so we just stayed together and got on every ride together.

"everyone look over here!" everyone did a different pose while haejin snapped the photo.

i looked at felix and he raised his eyebrow at me. he then pulled me closer and yelled "haejin take a photo of this!" and he came close and kissed me. we heard the snaps of the camera taking the photos and then after we heard "oohs" and "ahhs" and then "ew gross okay we get it you guys are in love". felix lee, even when you take me by surprise like this you're beautiful.

we rode almost every ride in this amusement park besides the ferris wheel. we weren't going to ride it, but haejin really wanted to ride it with jisung so we all got on. since it was only 2 people per cart we got into pairs. woojin with seungmin, jeongin with hyunjin, haejin and jisung, and of course.... felix and i. everyone got in their carts and put on their seatbelts.

"HAEJIN, DON'T FORGET TO TAKE PHOTOS OF THE VIEW!" woojin yelled as we saw the sunsetting. the sky turned beautiful colors. pink, purple, orange, and yellow. it was beauiful.

as felix and i got to the top i took out my phone and started taking photos. i then took photos of felix with the sunset and he did the same.

"let's take a selca baby" i was flustered and felix took a photo of him kissing my cheek. then he took another one... but this one he was kissing me on the lips. once he finished we then took photos on my phone and we set the best photos as our lockscreens. thank you felix, for showing me what love felt like romantically. thank you felix for loving me this much.

i looked at felix and he was looking at the sky. he looked so beautiful and peaceful... it seemed as if nothing in the world bothered him. i quickly snapped a photo with my phone and i smiled at my phone brightly.

"what are you smiling at princess?"

"the photos i took of you... you look so cute and beautiful." i say and i looked into his eyes which were sparkling.

"park jia, i think i might have fallen in love with you." he said with a tear rolling down his face.

"felix lee, i think i might have fallen in love with you as well.." i said while looking into his eyes and rubbing my thumb against his hand.

usually this stuff only happens in movies and i always believed it happened in movies. but when i met felix, it felt as if all that cliché movie stuff happened to me in real life.