8.0

as we made our way down a familiar street felix turned to me.

"jia, do you trust me?"

"yes." he then took something out of his pocket and used it to cover my eyes. he took my hand and lead me somewhere. after what seemed like forever we finally arrived.

"okay take it off now."

i took off the blindfold and i looked around. we were at the school dance studio. the first place i officially met felix. the place where most of our friendship rooted from.

"why are we here?"

"because jia... you said you rarely dance but you're really good. plus, dancing could be our thing." he smiled and his cheeks turned a shade of red. felix was a beautiful person. i only have memories of him.

we danced. we danced to hip hop mostly. felix taught me how to pop and i kinda got the hang of it. we fooled around and laughed. this will definitely be one of my favorite memories felix lee.

"okay this will be our last song, it will also be our song" he clicked play and day6's 'You Were Beautiful' started to play. felix grabbed my hands and we started to dance slowly to the music.

i closed my eyes and put my head on felixs chest. i felt safe and warm with felix. our hands fit perfectly. our bodies fit perfectly together when we hug. our fingers fit each other perfectly. felix and i were perfect for one another. a tear rolled down my cheek. the song was so beautiful and it reminded me of felix a lot.

the song came to an end and when i opened my eyes and looked at felix he had his eyes closed and tears were running down his face as well. he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"jia, may i?" i gave him a confused face but then he leaned down and well he kissed me. our lips fit one another perfectly. it felt as if the world stopped and fireworks were going off.

when felix pulled away i smiled sheepishly. i guess i have been waiting for this moment. it felt nice... to be able to say i like felix.

"park jia, i like you."

"i like you too... felix lee."

felix let go of my hands and hugged me.

"thank you... for returning my feelings. but jia, please don't fall in love with me... please.. i um... i only have 2 more weeks to live. the doctors told me. tomorrow i will be put in the hospital for treatment." i let go if the hug and looked at felix.

"f-felix. you're strong. you will fight through this. we will get through this together. felix you will live. we'll live happily together okay? please don't think negatively. i promise you will be okay" felix hugged me again but this time with tears running down his face.

"please don't leave me jia. i promise i won't leave you."

"i won't leave you felix. i promise. now let's go to my house for dinner. my parents want to meet you officially." then felix let go of our hug and kissed me once again.

again i felt butterflies and again i felt fireworks. only felix lee knew how to make my heart beat rapidly and only felix knows how to make me happy. God, thank you for giving me felix lee.

we then went hand in hand to my house to eat dinner with my family. felix lee, my family will love you and cherish you forever the same way i do.