12.0

felix is finally getting released from the hospital but i won't be able to see him till the morning when he picks me up. the next morning came but it seemed like forever. i stayed up most of the night because i was excited felix will be going back to school.

i quickly did my morning routine and i quickly put on my uniform. today i was earlier than usual so i decided to wait for felix on my doorstep. after 10 minutes i saw 3 pairs of sneakers in front of me. why three? why not one? i quickly looked up and i saw jeongin smiling widely at me with hyunjin and felix. the three musketeers. i smiled to myself like an idiot until hyunjin pointed out that i look like an idiot.

as soon as we got to school haejin, jisung, seungmin, and woojin were waiting for us at the school gates.

"who are the other 2 dudes?" felix whispered to me

"new kids. they came yesterday. i sit next to seungmin!" i smiled and ran up to my little group of friends

"where did you run off to yesterday? i was going to run after you but jisung told me not to. i was so worried jia" seungmin looked st me and held my shoulders

"i'm fine seungmin! i went to go see felix... i almost lost him yesterday." i turned over to point at felix and felix walked over and told seungmin and woojin he had cancer and that's why our group of friends were cautious and always alert.

"ahh i see" the both said in sync.

we were all walking into school, we were now a big group of students. everyone looked at us. some girls whispered at how good looking the boys were and some of them hated on haejin and i. but it doesn't bother us.

after we walked hyunjin and jeongin to class seungmin then dragged me to class leaving felix, haejin, woojin, and jisung behind and confused.

"sorry i just didn't want to be late" seungmin laughed mervously and turned to me. a few moments later jisung and haejin and woojin walked in giving us a confused look.

-
felix🐥🍼❤️:
thanks for leaving me
why'd he drag you anyways?

jia🐢🍼❤️:
he didn't want to be late
i'll meet you guys at lunch though!!
see you later chick♡

felix🐥🍼❤️:
okay my beautiful turtle
see you in 3-4hours ):
i'll wait for you in front of your class

jia🐢🍼❤️:
i still have to show seungmin the garden
i'll just meet you in the cafeteria okay?
ttyl mr.jung is here

-

after putting my phone away mr.jung called me and i answered a few questions, thanks with the help of seungmin i got them all right.

soon lunch came and of course students ran to the cafeteria, i packed my things away nicely since i won't be eating today and headed to the garden with seungmin.

"this is usually where the guys, haejin, and i go during free periods because it's always empty here. i don't know why it's always empty but we come here to relieve our stress. it's so beautiful huh?" i turn to seungmin and he's taking photos of the flowers.

"it really is pretty here jia. thank you for showing me this place." seungmin then turned to face me and smiled.

"let's take a selca with the flowers!" he brought up his phone while i brought up my hand with a peace sign and he quickly snapped a few photos. soon after we headed to the cafeteria.

as we stood on thelunch line i checked my pockets for my wallet. but i couldn't find it. i must've left my wallet at home. i was going to walk out of the line until seungmin grabbed my wrist and said he'll pay for me today, i just have to pay him back soon with ice cream.

"thank you for lunch seungmin-ahhh" i smiled widely at the delicious food in front of me and started eating.

"why are you saying thanks to seungmin?" felix asked giving me a confusing look

"ah you see, i left my wallet at home so seungmin paid for me! i just have to pay him back soon with ice cream!" i smiled at felix and thanked seungmin again.

felix slammed his fists on the lunch table and walked away leaving all of us confused. jeongin and hyunjin and jisung were going to run after him but i told them i got it and ran after him.

"felix? what's wrong?" he ignored me and continued walking away. i ran towards him and grabbed his wrist

"felix i asked what was wrong. why are ignoring me???"

"maybe because i'm jealous that you're all best friends with the new kid. i don't know why i'm so jealous but i am. it makes me feel as if i'm nothing to you. just leave me alone for now okay jia." felix took my hand off of his wrist and continued to walk away. he soon left school afterwards leaving me in the hallway.