15.0

once we arrived at my house everyone went to the dining room while felix and i prepared snacks.

"okay so for dates it's jisung and i, jeongin and hyunjin, woojin and seungmin and last but no least our famous couple jia and felix." haejin said while clapping her hands as she said felix and mine name.

"we aren't a couple" felix said as he laughed. w-we aren't a couple felix? these words just hurt me a bit.

i went deep into my thoughts as i kept recalling what felix just said 'we aren't a couple'.. then felix lee, what are we? why are you doing this to me?

once we were done preparing snacks i went and took the seat next to seungmin. haejin scooted over so i can sit next to felix but i didn't want to sit near felix at the moment so i asked her to move abck while i sat next to seungmin.

felix looked at me with questions written all over his face, but i just looked away and gave my attention to the conversation. i knew he was staring at me but i pretended like i didn't know and continued into the conversation.

"so haejin, seungmin, jeongin and i will go shopping together while jisung, woojin, hyunjin, and felix go together. sounds good to me." i said as i looked around and held up an okay sign.

"so saturday shopping for dresses and tuxedos?" woojin asked

"yes." everyone said

"should we all do different colors or all do the same color but different shades?" felix asked.

"how about different colors? even though we're all friends we should do didferent colors." haejin said

"i agree" everyone but jeongin and woojin said

"so it's a date?" seungmin said to jeongin, haejin and i.

"jia and i get purple since she likes purple" felix said while staring at me. felix lee, even your stares send shivers down my spine.

"we get red" seungmin said

"pink" said by haejin

"blue" hyunjin and jeongin said in sync

soon everyone left. only 2 days till saturday and till we go shopping for our dresses and tuxedos. i'm scared to be honest. i want to look beautiful but at the same time i have no self confidence.

-
seungmin:
hey jia!
haha i'm kinda nervous for prom
even though i'm not going with a girl
i'm still nervous

jia:
i'm nervous too😂
but yea i'm going with felix, i'm not sure why i'm nervous though.

seungmin:
jia, do you like felix?

jia:
i thought it was obvious???
haha jk
but yea.. i do like felix.. a lot actually
he told me not to fall in love with him
but i feel myself liking him more and more
earlier when he said we were not a couple it really got me upset

seungmin:
and is that why you came and sat with me?
jia, talk to him
maybe he's scared
maybe he's afraid he won't make it alive and he'll hurt you.
just talk to him

jia:
you're right
thanks seungminnie~♡

seungmin:
anything for you jia~~
i'll see you tomorrow!
goodnighttttt

-
maybe seungmin was right? i should talk to felix and tell him how i feel. he probably doesn't know that sometimes when he says stuff it effects me deeply.

-

jia🐢🍼❤️:
hey felix, can we talk?

felix🐥🍼❤️:
i'm busy jia.
i'll call you later i guess.

-

i decided to do my homework and wait for felix to call. i did all my homework and i decided to play on my phone and watch tv. soon it started raining and i found myself tapping my pen to the sound of the rain. i found myself doozing off until my phone rang.

incoming call from... felix🐥🍼❤️:
answer|decline

"hello? jia?"

"oh hey felix"

"you okay? what did you
want to talk about?"

"oh i just wanted to ask... why you said we weren't a couple earlier... it really bothered me and that's why i sat next to seungmin... i wanted you to say we were a couple..."

"jia... i-i don't want to be
in a relationship with you. i
don't want you to hurt when i'm gone."

"felix i told you i don't care!
but it's whatever... i understand. i'll see you tomorrow felix. goodnight."

"goodnight jia... i'll pick you up tomorrow...
i... never mind. sleep well, park jia."

end call

-

after the phone call ended i realized how much i was crying. what felix said hurt me. i fell asleep crying.