20.0

it was monday again and everyone was so tired and exhausted. truthfully, no teachers were giving out work or assignments. most of the teachers were absent. so we just sat in our classrooms playing with our phones, watching videos, talkig, laughing and dancing. the most fun we had all of our years here.

felix, jeongin, and hyunjin came into our class and we all sat in a big group. everyone kept looking at us because truthfully, we probably looked so weird. we were so loud and all we did was yell and scream and laugh. but we had fun. we don't care what other people think.

haejin was struggling to take a group photo so someone walked in and offered to take the group photo.

"1...2...3... smile!" we all smiled and did a different pose. once he took the camera away from his face, i felt like i knew him. he looked new considering other people whispering about him. he looked at all of us and smiled, he thenturned around and walked out.

i excused myself from the group and ran after him. i had to figure out who he was to set my mind straight. i kept following him until he reached the garden. then i lost him.

"damn it." i mumbled to myself.

"why are you swearing?" it was him.

"who... who are you? i feel like i know you... yor face, your voice everything seems so familiar." i said staring at him.

"jia, it's me... chan." chan? my middle school crush chan? the chan who moved to australia?

"i missed you jia" he said as he ruffled my hair

"are those your friends? you should introduce me. you all seem close and knowing you, they must be a good group of people." he went on and on about meeting everyone.

"meet me at lunch in front of my class. i'll introduce you!" i said as i walked off smiling

i went back to the room and i saw my group of friends. they were laughing, smiling, joking, playing, their normal selves. they all looked happy. even felix. felix lee, when you smile brightly and wide like that, you don't know how many feelings i get inside my heart.

i went and sat down next to felix and i laid my head on his shoulder. whenever i'm with felix i feel warm. safe. i feel as if nothing in this world could break me.

soon the lunch bell rang and i saw chan running to the classroom. i chuckled a bit and excused myself from my friends again and went to chan.

"ready?" he nodded his head really fast, i couldn't help but laugh.

"guys!! this is chan! we used to be classmates in middle school and we were really close. he moved to australia and lost contact. but now he's back! he wanted to be friends with you guys as well." i said with chan somewhat hiding behind me nervously.

"hello my name is chan! i am friends with jia and we basically know everything about one another! please accept me as a friend and let me join your group!" chan said while shakif everyones hand

"ahh this is the famous chan jia used to always talk about!!" haejin said while laughing

"sure you can join, we accept woojin and seungmin not to long ago. but dude, if anything jia made this group happen. none of us would be friends if it weren't for her." jeongin said. soon everyone introduced themselves to chan and we chatted for a bit.

"guys.. i'm hungry. can we go get lunch please. i can't skip my meals." felix said while grabbing his stomach.

"okay sunshine, let's gooooooooo!" i said while wrapping my arm around felixs waist and walking away from the group with them trailing along.

"why are they so close?" i heard chan whisper

"they like one another, but they aren't dating. people would think they are though if they didn't know why they aren't dating" hyunjin explained.

"hy aren't they dating?" chan asked.

"when felix is ready... he'll share with you. just give him time" i heard seungmin say. i like how they all respect felixs privacy and allow him to tell people. it's beautiful how close we are. it makes me feel warm and happy. i couldn't stop smiling to myself.