At first Wonwoo thought it was the music that said "Wonwoo! Are you ok?" and he instantly stopped sobbing to let the tears fall in silence.

"Open up!" The voice said and Wonwoo realised it was Mingyu at the door and his stomach dropped.

He tried to stay as silent as possible hoping that Mingyu would assume he wasn't home but little did he know music was still playing on top volume through his headphones.

"Wonwoo. I know you're home. Open up or I'm kicking the door down." Normally Wonwoo would have continued to ignore Mingyu but the seriousness in his voice was no joke and Wonwoo legitimately feared for the safety of his front door.

He threw the headphones down triggering a punch of subtle anger which he blamed on the boy outside his apartment. The anger slyly grew larger and larger in his chest as he thundered towards the door and flung it open. Two strong arms swallowed him seconds after and he nearly fell backwards.

"Get off." Wonwoo huffed into Mingyu's chest.

"No." Mingyu squeezed him tighter. His voice was playful and loving as if this was some kind of joke and that angered Wonwoo even more.

"Get the fuck off me!" He pushed against his chest and heaved Mingyu's arms away.

The latter could only stumble back in shock and that's when he noticed Wonwoo's sore eyes and red face and the shaking in his hands. It frightened him.

"Get out of my house." Wonwoo spat but his voice was almost as weak as his heart.

"What happened?" Mingyu didn't want to leave, he wanted to help.

"Don't even bother, Mingyu. Leave me alone." The anger had become so powerful it was making his entire body shake as if his pulse had turned electric. All Wonwoo could think about was Mingyu walking hand in hand with the blonde man and how that could never be him.

"Please tell me what's wrong?" The contrast between Mingyu's calm attitude and Wonwoo's immature rage was almost eerie.

"You! You're whats wrong. If you had never butted into my life I wouldn't be in this shit!" Wonwoo pointed an accusing finger at the tall man infront of him who's eyes widened with worry.

Mingyu paused and looked at the floor. After a minute's silence he looked back up and said "Ok."

Nothing more, nothing less.

Wonwoo nearly slapped him. "Don't 'ok' me. This isn't something you can just 'ok'."

"You're angry."

"Yeah. No shit genius!"

"And that's ok."

Nothing about this was ok. The way Wonwoo felt about everything in his life was far from it. He was practically on the verge of being suicidal- Mingyu had no right to call it 'Ok.'

"If you say that word one more-"

"Punch something." Now Mingyu had gone insane too apparently.

"What?"

"Punch a wall, break your headphones, throw a plate. Punch me if you want. Do something to vent."

Wonwoo stayed silent. This whole situation was stupid. He wanted Mingyu to leave so he could hate himself alone and without interruptions. None of them moved- they both just stood and stared. Then something snapped in Wonwoo and he slammed the door with enough force to shudder the building. It set off a shockwave of adrenaline that absorbed his mind and body. He punched the wall. It hurt his fist but he was sure the pain in his heart hurt more so he did it again. His knuckles might have been bleeding but he couldn't see passed the tears in his eyes.