Meeting the Family

Start from the beginning

     "Hey, Manic! Nothing much I see you've changed clothes huh?" Was what Sonic said.

      I couldn't understand why just a few seconds ago he was the bad guy! And now he's the good guy!? This is ridiculous! I think he's bluffing...

     "Hey, there! Who must you be?" I turned around and saw a hedgehog girl with the same pink hairdo like Sonic's and that Manik guy!

     She looked about Sonic's age but seemed so kind. "Um... I'm -" I got interrupted by Sonic covering my mouth.

    "Hey, sis! This is my girlfriend Amy, Amy Rose the Hedgehog. Right, Ames?" He was looking back at me with an evil smile again. I think I should say yes cause I don't want anymore torture brought to me.

     I looked at both Sonic's siblings and Sonic waiting for my response.

     "Yea-yeah! I'm his girlfriend!" I forced a smile to appear while raising my hands like saying 'horray'. I had to play along or else Sonic would torture me again. Maybe, even far worse.

     "Oh! How fantastic! Why hello Amy!" Out from the castle gate ran a purple hedgehog. Is she their mother?! And most importantly did she ease drop in on the conversation?!

    "Mother! How long have you been standing there?" Sonic announced pointing at the huge gates.

      All Sonic's mother did was smile politely. Then, she walked towards me  giving me a welcome hug. She let me go and looked back to her 3 kids.

    "Well, I wanted to know who this lucky girl is and if you're dating, of course!" She was so happy.

     The moment she said lucky I was stiffening up. How am I 'lucky'!? To non-officially date a freak hedgehog!?!

    I heard Sonic speak up next, boastfully.

    "Haha...well, yes! She's far from beauty mother! Heck, she's made me the luckiest hedgehog alive!"

    I face-palmed myself. Oh, brother...
Well. At least His family isn't crazy. But, do they know about his evil/dark side.

    Literally, it's like he's hiding the real him. Ugh! But why did I even fall for a ridiculously handsome hedgehog!?! What did I do to deserve him!?

     I don't even understand is he a dark Prince or is he nice!? Now, that I seen everything around me it's a castle which meant Sonic is a Prince. The Prince of Möbius.

   We've talked until the afternoon.
It's 6:36 P.M.

     "I see...Amy would you mind if we take your measurements for a dress?" Sonia said.

     What? I've been so busy all day that I forgot they we were talking.

   I thought fast "Sure...! *nervous laugh*

(Sonic's POV)

     I know she didn't listen I could sense it. Amy, isn't much of a surprise to me... she's easy to read.

    "Sure...!" She said nervously. My family including my friends and Amy don't know what I really am. Aside, from being the prince of Möbius that is. I'm different though, I'm a demon... it's shocking to understand but I am.

    Since, the day I was born I was brought out as a normal hedgehog. But, deep down I had this form, my dark form.

    My dark form is my real demonic side. As, the years flown by I've met the gang especially the most important person to me.

     Amy. She's what controlled my hatred, depression, and anything negative. She's what showed my happiness y'know like my side to save those in need. I'd always see her as a beauty and angel.

     But, all of that changed so fast! Just, because she was bullied by other guys including the ones who harassed her! They must all pay!!! Dead or not they must! And I'll make sure of it just like what happened to that Arrow guy!

      Sonia, and my mother took Amy to the castle dresser person. The name responsible for making the dresses is Rouge the Bat.

     Manik and I had a man-to-man talk about stuff for the meantime.

    "Bro, your girlfriend's hot!" He was spinning his drum sticks in one hand.
"Like, seriously any guy would go for her!"

    I stopped to choke on my lemonade. Glaring at Manik menacingly. He was gulping in fright as I pulled his red shirt and him to my gaze.

   I held the glass cup of lemonade in my left hand up to his face.

   "Manik, you see this glass cup?" I spat in anger as he nodded. "Good. Cause watch what happens to this cup. If it was any guy or...YOU!...*glass cup breaks* Let's just say it'll end badly, you understand!?"

   He nodded violently in fear and went to garb the maid to clean the mess up. Hmph!... nobody say that about my Amy!!!
______________________________________

Thanks for reading!😍 I hope you enjoy sorry I haven't put up chapters for this I'll do more next time!🙂 Until next time my Roses and Blueblurs!💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙