Cassidy (August 4th)

You were walking down the road on your way to the grocery store when you bumped into Cassidy, Tyler's ex.

"Hey! (Y/N) wait up!"

Cassidy shouted as she ran to catch up to you once you ignored her.

"Hey Cassidy."

You said trying to be nice, although you didn't really want to talk to her.

"How are you and Tyler doing?"

She asked.

"Fine?"

You said wondering why she was asking.

It's not like it was her business.

"Well you won't be."

She replied.

"What?"

You asked stopping and glaring at her.

"I sent him a little something that'll make him break up with you for sure."

She replied with a smile.

"What did you send him?"

You asked grabbing her arm and squeezing.

She pulled away and said, "you'll see." before walking away.

You began to ran back to the apartment and burst the door open to see Tyler shoving pills down his throat in the kitchen crying.

You ran to him instantly and smacked the pills out of his hand. You stuck your fingers down his throat causing him to puke up all the ones he'd already swallowed.

You wrapped your arms around him and he pushed you away.

"Cheater!"

He shouted.

"What are you talking about?!"

You shouted.

Tyler shoved his phone in your face. It was a photo of a girl from behind kissing a guy. But you could tell the girl wasn't you.

"That's not me! I saw Cassidy today and she told me she sent you something to make you break up with me!"

You shouted.

"Where's your proof!"

Tyler shouted.

"Where's your proof! What proof do you have that that girl is me! I'm not the only (your hair color) female in the world you know!"

You shouted.

Tyler gulped.

"Prove to me that it's not you."

Tyler said quietly.

"Tyler I shouldn't have to prove myself you should just believe me. I'm the girl that you dumped Cassidy for! Of course she's pissed that we're together but who are you gonna believe?"

You said.

"Your girlfriend that loves you and would never intentionally hurt you? Or your vengeful ex?"

You stated.

Tyler quietly sobbed.

"I'll pack my stuff."

You said bluntly before walking past Josh and to yours and Tyler's room.

"No don't!"

Tyler shouted chasing after you.

You slammed the bedroom door open and walked in. You felt Tyler grab you from behind and pick you up.

"Stop Tyler!"

You wiggled trying to escape his grasp.

"No! Don't leave me!"

He shouted.

"I thought that's what you wanted!"

You shouted.

Tyler pinned you down on the bed and hovered over you.

You stared at his wet face and his gloomy expression. You looked into his bloodshot wet brown eyes and gulped.

"I-I'm Sorry..."

Tyler whispered pressing his forehead against yours.

"I love you. I should have never doubted you."

He added.

You kissed him and he smiled for a small moment.

"I would never do something like that to you Tyler. Ever."

You said crossing your arms.

"I know."

Tyler said smiling and hugging you.