Back Home (July 30th)

Today you left Tyler's and went back to your house. You had work. And you hadn't seen or talked to your parents in a little while.

The work day went by quick luckily, and afterwards you spent some time at home with your mom and Dad.

It was around 11pm when Tyler texted you to come outside.

You opened the door to see Tyler leaning against his car staring at you with a smile.

"I haven't seen you all day!"

He exclaimed as he wrapped you in a tight hug.

"I have something for you."

Tyler stated.

He pulled a small box from his pocket and opened it. Inside was a pretty ring with a blue diamond on it.

"Tyler..."

You whispered.

"Relax."

He laughed.

"It's not an engagement ring...yet."

Tyler smiled.

"It's a promise ring. I want you to wear it. I want you to promise me that you'll never hurt yourself again. I can't loose you. And I want you to promise me that you'll marry me someday. Not today, or anytime soon, but when we're ready. And I promise you that I'll never hurt myself again as long as I'm with you, and I promise you that I'll marry you someday."

Tyler said.

You felt your eyes fill with tears as you stared down at Tyler.

You nodded and Tyler got up off his knees and hugged you sliding the ring onto your finger.

"I promise...I love you so much Tyler..."

You said between tears of joy.

"I love you too."

Tyler said before kissing you.

"You made me cry!"

You shouted pushing him in a joking manner.

Tyler laughed and hugged you again.

"I'm sorry."

He chuckled.