A Step Further (August 6th-10th)

You walked towards the edge of the 7 story building in the middle of the crowded city.

You felt your toes go numb as they hung off the edge. You looked down at all the people and cars and other building ready to jump.

And then you did.

With a scream you fell to the ground and that's when you felt Tyler's arms around you screaming your name.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up!"

He shouted wrapping his arms around you.

You realized Tyler had his arms around you and he looked panicked. He was pale and sweating bad as he trembled.

"What the hell?"

He whispered.

"S-Sorry...I-I had a-a nightmare..."

You stuttered.

After a moment of silence you wrapped your arms around Tyler and he lay back down taking you with him.

For three nights in a row you had this dream and woke up screaming causing Tyler to panic once again. You started going to therapy a lot more and your therapist isn't very clear on what's going on.

Tonight was the worst night though.

Tyler's Point of view:

I woke up to the sound of footsteps in my room. I turned to see my window open and (Y/N) standing at the edge. She was sleep walking and she was about to jump out. I could tell.

She started to lean.

I jumped out of bed quickly and ran to the window grabbing her shirt pulling her back in causing her to wake up and start hitting me and screaming.

"(Y/N) stop it!"

I shouted repeatedly before Josh came running in and I pinned her down on the bed.

"What the hell is going on?!"

Josh yelled.

"(Y/N)! She just sleep walked toward the window and was about to jump out I had to wake her up and she started hitting me!"

I shouted.

I felt something drop down my lip and I felt the spot to see blood on my finger. I also got a bruise on my cheek.

She was still struggling to break free and Josh was screaming at her while I pinned her down. She snapped back to consciousness and took one look at me before looking at her fist seeing a scratch and blood on it.

"I-I didn't..."

She said before starting to cry.

"Yeah you did."

I said angrily backing away from her.

"C'mon Tyler you can't be mad at her she was sleepwalking!"

Josh said.

"You're right..."

I sighed before grabbing her and holding her while she cried.

"I'm sorry..."

She mumbled.