Oceans (June 30)

"Hey."

You looked up to Tyler again.

"Hey, I have a question..."

You said.

"Ask away."

Tyler said before sitting down beside you.

"How come you spend your days at the park and not with your friend Josh you told me about?"

You asked.

"Well because Josh has a day job at a restaurant so I can't hang out with him, and besides, I like hanging out with you. I hang out with Josh every night."

Tyler replied.

"Oh, do you have a bathing suit?"

You asked.

"Yeah...why?"

Tyler asked.

"We should go to the beach today. We always hang out here."

You stated.

"Okay, I live right across the street so I'll be right back o-or you could come if you want..."

Tyler said.

I stood.

"Let's go."

I said.

We walked to Tyler's apartment and it was so nice, there was a black couch up against a big window, and off of the living room was Tyler's room, his door was open and inside was a blue king sized bed and a bunch of recording equipment along with a dresser, a tv, and a rug. I could see into his kitchen and the only photo on his fridge was of him and some guy holding up finger guns.

I walked over to the photo and began to look at it. The boy had a backwards hat on and some hairs sticking out of it. His hair was red and he was wearing white shorts and not shirt. Tyler was wearing a white muscle t and black jeans. He had black paint on his neck that looked faded.

"Oh yeah, that's Josh, well, Josh and I. That was one of our first shows."

Tyler said from behind me.

"Oh I-I didn't you were standing there..."

You said.

Tyler laughed a little.

"It's okay. You should meet Josh, he lives with me by the way."

Tyler said.

I nodded.

"Do you have a bathing suit?"

Tyler asked.

You nodded.

"Under my clothes."

You replied.

"Okay, well, let's go."

Tyler said.

The two of you went down to the beach and splashed around for hours and hours.