Date (July 13)

You woke up this morning feeling happy but guilty. Although Josh was happy for you and Tyler you couldn't help but feel awful. But you were happy because today you were going on a date with Tyler. Your first date.

You guys met up at the park and spent the whole day together. But you went to more places than just the park.

After the park you guys went to see the new Pitch Perfect movie. And then you guys went to beach. After the beach you and Tyler went back to his apartment and you guys sat at his piano bench together. He taught you the intro to the song he sang you, Oh Ms. Believer.

You and Tyler went out for lunch but things didn't start getting romantic until night time.

"So what do you wanna do now?"

You asked Tyler after you guys watched a movie at his place on the couch.

"Do you wanna go get ice cream?"

The two of you went to an ice cream place down the street and sat at a picnic table nearby the place.

"So, how have you been? Mentally?"

Tyler asked.

You thought it was cute that he was actually concerned about your mental health.

"Better, I started taking my meds and I threw away my razor blade..."

You trailed off.

"That's amazing! I'm so proud of you!"

Tyler shouted grabbing your hand from across the table.

You laughed.

"What about you?"

You asked.

"I've been amazing. I have been for a while now."

He replied.

"Ever since I met you..."

He blushed as he said the last part scratching the back of his neck making you giggle.

You leaned across the picnic table and kissed his cheek.

"I have an idea."

You stated.

"What?"

Tyler asked placing his head on his hand.

"We should go to the beach and watch the waves and stargaze!"

You exclaimed.

"It'll be so romantic!"

You blushed.

You and Tyler got up and walked to the beach before sitting a good distance from the water.

You rested your head on Tyler's chest as he wrapped an arm around you holding you close. He focused on the waves and you looked up at the stars but the only one you could focus on was him.

He caught your gaze staring up at him and he smiled down at you before kissing your nose.

After about two hours of bliss you headed home with Tyler. You guys didn't do anything, you just fell asleep in Tyler's bed wrapped in his warm embrace. You wanted to stay there forever.

As you began to drift off, you heard Tyler lightly say in the distance, "I love you Y/N..."

In a soft, hushed, voice.