"Well..." Maven rubs his hands together.

"Well, I don't think I told you my name, my name's Calypso, pronounced Cl-ip-so, just call me Cal." I give a mini wave with smile.

The 7 boys look at each other and then one of them, the tall one with dimples. "Hello, we are..."

All of them speak in unison. "BTS!"

Their cute introduction brings a genuine smile to my face.

"Hello, I'm Namjoon, you can call me RM." The tall guy who started the introduction introduces himself.

"Hi, I'm Jin but you can call me worldwide handsome." Jin poses for a second as if there is a camera and then sits back straight.

"I'm Yoongi, just call me Suga." Another one says coolly.

"Hi!" Another in days with a very upbeat and happy voice. "I'm Hoseok and also your hope! Call me J-hope!"

"Hello!" A deep voice says. He gives me a cute boxy smile and waves like a young child. "I'm V or Taehyung, call whichever."

"Hi, I'm Jimin." He says with a double hand wave. He smiles and his eyes turn to thin lines. "Nice to meet you."

"Jungkook. I'm Jungkook. Hi." This one looks slightly younger than the rest.

"Well, hi everyone, I'll try to remember your names but I have ADHD so I probably won't. I think I might have already forgotten some of them." I say trying to lessen the tension.

I get the reaction I was hoping for as everyone let's out a small laugh, including me, not wanting to look like an idiot as everyone laughs and I just sit there. The laughter soon dies down.

"So..." I look at Maven for help.

"Hey Jungkook, your 20 right?" Maven asks.

A brown haired dude, I'm guessing Jungkook, nods his head.

"Well, Cal over here—" Maven points to me. "—is 18, almost 19. You're ages are close, you two might get along."

"What? So your going to ask me to take him to my room and play LEGO while the adults talk." I mumble quietly, my intent for only Maven to hear me.

Just my luck.

Everyone hears.

Everyone bursts out laughing and Maven tries and suppress his laugh. Even Jungkook smiles and looks the other way with a bunny smile of his face.

"She's funny, I think I already like her!" One of them, J-hope, I think says with a bright smile.

"Nah, her jokes are terrible." Maven waves him off.

I turn my head and look at him with my mouth agape. "Are you kidding me? My jokes are amazing! You just don't have a sense of humour!"

"Me?" Maven gestures to himself. "Really? Says you! Your jokes are trash and you know it!"

"Oh really now? They're better than yours." I reply.

"My jokes aren't even the best yet they're better than yours because yours are horrible!" Maven puts emphasis on the last word.

"You wanna fight, bro?" I cock my head to the side.

"Whoa! Please no fighting, guys!" Jin holds up his hands in a stopping gesture.

"Leave them, this might be interesting." Suga says with a blank face.

Jin slaps his arm. "Be nice!"

"What?! I'm just saying it might be interesting!" Suga defends.

I giggle. It's true. When Maven and I fight it always ends up differently. Sometimes I'm chasing him around the house or the other way around. Sometimes it gets physical and we get hurt and other times it really only him getting hurt. By me.