"Guys, he's not cooperating." I talked into the earpiece as I ran after him, "He's down the street, heading towards Aiden."

"Huh?" I heard Aiden ask, sounding clueless.

"He's going towards you, don't you see him?" I asked, passing people.

I occasionally jumped to see over people's head in order to keep him in my sight.

After many weeks of searching, we finally found Abel. My father foolishly loaned him a hefty amount of cash, in return Abel was to pay back in a month. That didn't happen and now I was sent to get the money from him by force. If he didn't have the money, there would be consequences.

Remembering I had a gun in my pocket, I stopped running to adjust it. 

"Nope. Although, I do see you." Aiden voice filled my right ear. "Is that a gun or are you happy to see me?"

I looked around and saw, through the window of a donut shop, Aiden chuckling at his joke in line for coffee.

<-I-L-A-<<<     

After much difficulties, I finally found a parking space. I got out of the car, locked my doors, and paid the parking meter.

During the phone call with my mother, I was on my way to a donut shop to meet up with Charlotte. Judging by the fact that her car wasn't parked nearby and she was nowhere in sight, I arrived before her.

Since I was the first to be there, I decided to order for us. The line was fairly long. To avoid the awkwardness and boredom I pulled out my phone and scroll through Instagram.

The line eventually moved up. I leaned to my left to see that there were only four more people ahead of me.

That's when I notice a handsome man in front of me. His skin was fair. The man's brown hair was flipped to one side.  His cheekbones and jawline were well defined. He looked perfectly sculpted.  I had to resist the urge to touch his face to determine whether he was real or not.

I stopped admiring him when he suddenly turned around to face me. Embarrassed from being caught staring at him, I averted my sight to a painting on the wall.

"Nope. Although, I do see you." He asked, chuckling, "Is that a gun or are you happy to see me?"

Confused, I looked away from the painting and back at the gorgeous man. He wasn't talking to me. In fact, he didn't even notice me. I looked around, there was no one he could be possibly talking to. 

Everyone had deal breakers, having an imaginary friend was one of mine.

I followed his gaze which led to the person standing outside of the donut shop, right in front of the entrance door.

New York was a big city packed with a lot of people. Who would have thought that I would I'd find him?

>>>-M-A-T-T-E-O->   

"Hi," Aiden said as he waved from the line.

"He's hiding," I heard Samuele through the small earpiece.