"She wanted to help me with the wolves by turning me into one as well."

"Well she did a pretty crappy job." Louis chuckled shaking his head.

What? It didn't work? I pulled my brow together confused.

"What do you mean?"

"The scars were not deep enough." Liam answered. "She bit you yes, but it wasn't deep enough to kill you and turn you into a wolf."

"Thank god!"

That's the best news next to knowing you don't have aids. I took a well needed breath before smiling once again. I'm not ready to be a wolf. No... As the room went into silence again, the door suddenly burst open. "Everyone out!" That strong and powerful voice said echoing throughout the room.

"Calm down there, big boy." Louis joked. "You could have just asked kindly."

"Do you want me to use force?"

"Someone is a little feisty today."

"Just get out the door!" Liam yelled. I could hear all of their footsteps as they leaved and heard that one heavy foot walking towards me. "Noah, I want you to stay." Dylan instructed harshly leaving to space of amusement.

"Why?"

"Because I want you to stay. Don't make me say it again."

I heard Noah growl at his brother before the room door slammed closed. Dylan took a deep breath walking over to me. His face appeared in front mine serious as ever. No smile, no emotion, nothing.

"How you feeling?" He asked raising a brow.

"How does it look like I'm feeling?"

"I'm not in the mood for you smart answers, Stella. You piss me off and I make them worse. How the hell are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, Dylan."

He stared at me for a little while before disappearing. I tried my best to sit up without hurting my bruises too badly. I leaned again headboard as I stared at the brothers. Noah leaned against the door with his arms folded while Dylan paced the room. "Where were you yesterday?" He asked directing to his brother.

Noah sighed annoyed, "None of your business."

"Oh I'm going to make it my business. Why did you leave pack territory? Do you see what happened to Stella?"

"Well I'm sorry. I didn't know I was her personal bodyguard. Are you blaming this on me when I wasn't even there?"

"That's the point, you fucking brat. You weren't there. If one person should've been there it should have been you. I trusted you with her and look what happened." Dylan voice raised and his eyes slowly turned into this soulless black. I could tell he was trying his best to explode on his brother, and I'm sure Noah was the same. I wanted to stop them from going any farther with this, but my voice just stopped working.

"But I wasn't, Dylan. I wasn't there, and somehow this ends up my fault."

"It's always your fault. It's your fault what happened to mom and dad and it's your fault for what happened to Stella."

"You're blaming that on me too?! What else you want to pin on me? Did I fucking change earth's climate too?"

"Stop!"

I finally yelled causing the throat to burn. "This is not Noah's fault. He wasn't there. It's my fault for going in the first place. Don't blame him and stop arguing." I stared at them both with annoyed looks. They argue more than a married couple. I was getting tired of it. Noah suddenly pushed off the wall and began to walk over to the door.