Chapter 18 (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Looks like that little box was just a part of a nightmare.." Emily smiled.

Maybe she's right, It could've been just a dream. But it seemed so real, i could feel it... Every single corner of it. The navy Kashmir coated on the box, the hard inside, and the.. contents. I shook my head and faced Emily "I guess you're right"

"Good Morning!" Ashley said as she came out of the bedroom heading in to the kitchen "What would everyone like for breakfast?"

Emily stood up beside me and went over to Ashley "Pancakes for sure! Don't worry I'll help you with it." Emily said with a fake smile easy to tell.

Louis stepped out of his room and put his hand on my shoulder "Whatcha looking for, lad?"

I turned around to see a smiling happy Louis Tomlinson, I wanted to hug him so badly. But I knew I couldn't .

"eh nothing important" I shrugged as I turned around.

Louis' eyes searched mine and I could just see into his thoughts, he looked scared, nervous and even unhappy... But when our eyes missed each other he looked over at Ashley and his mood changed immediately.

"Morning Sunshine!" Louis laughed grabbing her waist and giving her a big smooch.

"Morning sweetie!" Ashley grinned as she continued flipping the pancakes. "Had a good night sleep?"

"Oh after that yesterday how could I not?" Louis laughed leaning against the counter with his arms folded.

"Ugh, get a room!" Emily snorted steeping out of the kitchen carrying 4 plates and cutlery.

I just stood there like a poor person as he watched the rich have a great time. Me and Louis were like this once, once upon a time.... But every fairytale comes to an end.

It's actually not the fact that I lost him to a girl. But it's the fact that o didn't only lose his love but his friendship too. In just one second all I ever had was gone.

"Harry would you mind?" Emily laughed nodding her head to the left.

"Sorry I was lost in my thoughts, i didn't know you were there"

Emily shrugged and took some cups out of the cabinet.

I stared at Louis and Ashley giggling as they were flipping pancakes. The way he looked at her... Made me feel so empty. Louis never looked at me Luke that. That gaze saying "I love her and she's mine" was all over his face. The way he stopped and just admired her beauty. The way he never looked at anyone before. I can tell that Ashley is the right girl for him.

I sighed as I sat down at the nearest seat and checked my twitter for the first in 1 week. 741,995 mentions. 

I quickly scrolling through them, Louis, Louis, Louis.

- "Is it true Louis has a new gf?" 

- "Who is this Emily Girl?" 

- "Who was Louis kissing at the club?"

I started scrolling again when my phone beeped as I got a new message.

- "Party. Tonight. 8 Pm. My House. If you don't show up then it's personal -Zack"

A party invitation. I don't know if I have the guts to go to a party today. I'm just so stressed with this whole thing. But maybe I should go, I mean that's what parties are for. To just let go off everything and bury your troubles in Alcohol.

********************************* 

--7 hours later--

"Aye you made it mate!" Zack shouted as he walked over to be with wide open arms with a beer in hand.

"I figured I could use this opportunity to loosen up a bit."

Zack smiled as he gave me a beer. "So whats with this Paisley girl?"

"Ashley, and she was so happy all day long, giggling and jumping around, smiling all day...just that shit girls do" I smiled as I opened the beer can.

Zack got his phone out and entered some keys. Just a few seconds later I got a message. I looked confusedly at him as I unlocked my iPhone. Just a few seconds later the message pops up.

"She's a bitch for stealing your man"

I laugh as I look up at Zack who's grin spreads from ear to ear. "it's true"

Zack put his arm around me and waved his hand across the garden. "There are more than 200 beautiful women here just waiting for You to get drunk. Have a few one night stands and you'll be feeling better in no time"

I looked around the area spotting some gorgeous brunettes enjoying a cocktail.

"I don't know m-"

"Harry you're a guy! Whether you're straight or whatever the fuck you are right now. Sex and alcohol is the solution to stress. Trust me I know."

I sighed, maybe it wasn't a good idea to come here after all. I can either leave now or knock up 3 teenagers who will be fangirling to having my baby but will eventually sue me for god knows what.

"Yeah I think I'm just gonna go home..."

Zack shrugged as he made a wave to redhead. The girl ran over and gave me a small hug.

"Hey Harry! I'm Nicole,just a random girl who was forced to be this asshole's friend" She said poking Zack.

I laughed as I nodded to everything she said. I greeted her with a simple nice to meet you and was just about to make my way to the car when Nicole grabbed my hand.

"Oh you're not going anywhere, big guy" Melissa grinned as she lead me across the large garden packed with people.

"Who are you and what are you doing?" I asked trying to protest.

"Oh I'm the one who's job it is to entertain you" Melissa glanced back from the stairs as she guided me towards the master bedroom.

*****************************

I know its short... but i really didnt have time and inspiration... so yeah. When school starts in September i will most likely upload every week.  And whats gonna happen 4 weeks later??? You'll find out in a few chapters...

Xx, Laurel