Chapter 3

"God... What time is it?" I groaned as I turned onto my side. I'm so tired... It's like I didn't have any sleep yesterday. What's gotten into me?

"I think it's 7..." Groaned someone behind me.

What? Who? What??? I turned around to find Harry half naked. 

Harry smiled at me "Good morning, beautiful"

WHAT? Did we just? Or did he. Or did I? Did we sleep together? I looked at him utterly confused.

"What's wrong Louis?" He looked at me smiling brushing hair out of my face.

I froze. What happened all I remember was... the kiss. But what happened after? Did we sleep together? Or did he come here? I looked around. It was Harry's room. That means... We did sleep together. And what happened after I said 'Christina'. What did Harry think? Does he hate me?

"Louis." I looked at him. And he continued. " Thanks for cheering me up." He smiled.

"You know, after I told you about her... I thought you hated me." He looked down at his hands.

"Harry, I -"

"No Louis, let me finish." He looked into my eyes and patted the space next to him. 

I hesitated. Should I go there? What could happen. I scooted over. Now sitting right next to him. He put his arms around me and pulled my head onto his chest. My head is now resting on his chest. This feels so good. But weird at the same time. Yet I can't move away. This is just too.. too.. Perfect.

"That's better." He smiled at me. And brushed some hair out of my face, grinning. 

"Louis, I ... I  love you. And I never want to lose you. I am sorry for what I did last week. Pranking you and all. And I thought you hated me for taking you out to the snow, breaking your ankle, not telling you about Christina, Ignoring you.  I hope you forgive me" He looked at me. Grabbed my hand and held it in his.

I don't know what to say. Harry is just perfect. And this makes me breathless, makes my heart beat quicker. It warms my heart. Make me blush, it.. it just feels amazing.

"Louis?" " Do you forgive me?"

"Harry." I looked at him. " I don't forgive you." I frown appeared on his face.

"I don't forgive you. Because... I started the prank. You didn't break my ankle. I did. It's my fault for going out to the coast and slipping on ice. And you had the choice not to tell me. I understand now. Yes it did feel awful when you ignored me. But I forgive you for that." I smiled at him.

"Louis, I love you. You're my Boobear. My best friend."  He looked at me kindly.

His bestfriend. Well that's great... Then I guess I made an awful fool out of myself when I kissed him. I'm such an Idiot. I bet he thinks I love him. When I don't. I really don't. All of this was part of the 'fake dating' Even he knows that.

"Wait, I'm wrong." Harry looked at me frowning. What is he thinking of?

" You're not my best friend." He looked down at his hands. I mentally punched myself. Great now I'm a bigger loser.

"Louis, My bestfriend is Zayn. You're nowhere close." 

What is he doing? Is he trying to make me feel awful? Heartbroken? And I thought we were bestfriends. That He was my 'Hazza' and I'm His 'Boobear'. I guess I was wrong very wrong. I don't know what I was thinking.

I pulled away. Sitting up. Harry looked at me sadly.

"I hope you understand." He looked at me.

Sure. Yeah. I understand that you hate me for no reason. I understand that you tell me this so that I feel absolutely awful. That you were just faking. Yeah , I totally understand 'Hazza'. I rolled my eyes.

"You know why?" Great . And know he wants to tell me my imperfections and mistakes too. Great. Can this day get any better?

"Why?" I rolled my arms. Starting to sit up. 

Only to find myself face to face with Harry.

"Because. You're my Boobear. And ... and.. I - I - ... I think I love you. No that's not right. I don't think. I know."... "Louis, I absolutely Love you. And I'm not just saying this. And it has nothing to do with the fake dating." ... "Louis, You are my boobear, my love, My Louis. Noone elses. Just Mine."

Woah. I didn't expect that. At all. I feel lucky. Like I'm the luckiest person to have such a best friend like this. Or more than that. Harry is amazing. And he is amazing for me. Only for me.

"Harry, I -"

"Shh... Louis."  Harry put his fingers on my mouth.

"I love you, Louis" he whispered.

And pulled my lips to his.