Chapter 6

Hello Everyone :) This is Chapter 6.. Some people have been waiting so here you go.

With the 6th chapter with almost 400 reads. I feel amazing. Thanks so much. And especially to the dedicated readers and my fans :) Thanks so much. Don't forget to check out my tumblr :) And send me comments, messages, fan me,vote anything.. It would make my day even better :) And I'm sorry that the chapters are short. I promise they will be longer. Especially this one :)

**************************************************************************************************************Chapter 6 

Louis's Pov ( Point of view)

I sighed "Liam..." I Turned around and gazed at him. Straight in the eyes. I think I had a mad, yet understanding sad face. I wonder if he saw that.

Harry still sitting next to me. I saw him furious. But In the corner of my eye I saw that a devilish grin appeared on his face.

"Hello... Liam.." He said still holding the grin. I'm confused.. so.. confused. Harry looked at me turning 160 Degrees. And kissed my forehead. What is he doing? Is he trying to make Liam feel awful? As he made me?

"So... What brings you up here?" He said in a kind of mocking voice. Looking straight into Liam's eyes. I could feel Liam furious.

But Liam looked at me. And His eyes lightened up a little. But looked back at Harry. And the furious appearance came back to his face. I can slightly see tears building up in his eyes. Liam's not a crying baby he's strong. Always was. I only saw him cry twice. Once still at the X factor and when he got some news from one of his relatives.. Some bad news. But he didn't tell me at the time. And I forgot about it. But he stood there trying to hold the tears in. Looking at Harry. Then he rolled his eyes to me.

"Liam..." I said sitting up slightly. But he took his glance off of me and looked at the ground.

"Look cry baby. I don't know what you want. Or why you're still standing there. But we would like to have some privacy" Harry said smiling eagerly. He then turned around looking at me and kissed my forhead. "If you get what I mean" He added. Just to make Liam tear apart.

That's it. I had enough I'm furious. I looked at Harry. But I don't want to hurt him. But the way he is acting is mean,rude, evil, devilish. He wants to tear Liam down. Into pieces. I can't let him do that. Even though I admit. I love Harry. I really do. More than friends and all the boys know that even Liam. But I feel awful just for sitting here doing nothing. I don't want to hurt Liam neither Harry. But Harry needs to yelled at. He deserves it right now. I never seen him like this. He .. changed. Alot.

Before I knew it. Liam's tear rolled down his cheeks and started weeping turning around, sprinting down the hallway and slamming the his door so hard that I felt the house tremble. That's It. He doesn't deserve this.

"Harry!" He looked at me. 

"You're a horrible, cruel person. I didn't know you like this. You're.. you're a terrible, bitter, heartless animal." I said with a tear rolling down my cheeks. I can't belive I said that I feel terrible. But I have to do my thing.

Harry looked at me wistfully. He deserved it. But I feel guilty. But.. but.. I have to.

" I give you 10 minutes to think of what you just did." I looked at him guilty, but strong. I have to protect Liam too. He didn't do anything. 

I sat up reaching for my trousers and striped shirt. But Harry pulled me back.

A tear started building in his eyes. "Do you really think that?" He said pinching the corners of his eyes.

I looked at him. I feel teared apart. Heavyhearted. Putting 1 ton of weight onto my heart. His eyes know full of tears. But this time he isn't hiding it. I really hurt him. I too am a horrible person. But I pulled myself away. 

"I want  You to answer that" I said my back facing him. Pulling my trousers on. I never felt this strong. Usually I'm the sensitive one. But I .. I can finally control my feelings.

I hurried to the door while I pulled my shirt over my head. Messing up my hair. I wanted to step out the door. But I looked back at Harry.

"Haz..." "Please think about it."... I said worriedly. " I don't want you to act like this."

"My Harry isn't like this." I said a few seconds later. It looked as he lightened up after my first 2 words.

"Louis.. Pleas-" He looked at me wiping a tear out of his eye.

"No, Harry. Think about it." I said stepping out the door. Running down the corridor facing Liam's door. Now or never Louis.

************************************************************************************************************

(Still Louis's Pov)

"Please Liam" I need to talk to you. Knocking on his door worriedly.

I heard footsteps. Becoming louder every second as he approached the door. I looked up happily smiling. It was about time. I've been knocking for 5 minutes now.

The door opened 5 cm. His eyes swollen and red. I never saw him like this. He's more upset then ever. And it's... It's.. I have no idea who's fault. Mine? I did sleep with Harry. I was the person who couldn't control their feelings. But then again.. Harry yelled at him. Making him feel horrible. But then... It was Liam who came in on us. WHAT AM I DOING? I can't blame Liam. He didn't have anything to do with this. 

"Liam. Please let me in" I said frowning. My eyes lightening feeling all weight of my face. I feel awful. I need to talk to him.

He stared at me slowly opening the doors wider and wider. He looks awfully down. I was right Harry did tear him apart.

"Thank you." I smiled at him walking in through the doors. 

I saw a weak smile appear on his face. But it was fake. He looked like someone stole his textbooks. NO LOUIS. Stop joking around. This isn't funny.

Liam locked the door. I guess it's because of Harry. But I put that thought aside. It's not that important.

"Thanks.. " He said. God. His voice sound terrible. I can tell on his eyes and voice that he was weeping. God I feel awful. "Thanks .. for coming ... to... see me..." He said slowly taking deep breaths.   Yes now I'm sure he was crying.

"It's alright Liam." I said smiling carefully at him. Sitting down beside him on the bed.

"No Louis. It's not alright." He said with another tear streaming down his face. I frowned.

"I...I ..." "You know that I love you Louis." He said looking down at his fingers. "And that.. That scene. It .. It made me feel awful." He said wiping his eyes again. "Louis. I know how you feel about Harry." He  looked up at me. "I know you have feelings for him... But I can't take it." He said and bursted into tears.

I.. I don't know what to say. I knew that he felt this way. But he never really told me like this. With his swollen red eyes. Which were quite tired looking after the crying. It makes everything different.

I quickly leaned forwards and pulled him into a tight hug. He rested his head on my shoulders and put his arms around me too. I heard him mutter something quietly. It ran through my head the possibilities.. what could he have said? '"Louis.... belong.. him, you... be... with..." And then it hit me. But I wanted to make sure. So I asked him.

He wiped his eyes. " I said..." He took a deep breath."You don't belong to him, you should be with me" And he looked into my eyes, smiling.

************************************************************************************************************

Phew.. That took a while.. But nvm. Hope you enjoyed it.. What's gonna happen with Liam? Is he gonna get what he wants? Will Harry do something to stop him? Or will Louis choose between them?

Find out in the next chapter :)

Lots Of Love,

Laurel <3