Four

~Y/n~ 

I waited in silence with my head low. It only had to be a matter of seconds now and I would probably be punished. The door of the cabinet opened and light filled the little space I kept myself hidden. 

Someone crouched down and I didn't look up to meet his eyes. A strong grip forced his way around my wrist and pulled me out of the cabinet. I still didn't look up knowing that seven pairs of eyes would be focussed on me. 

The person who held my wrist wouldn't bother to let me go and pulled me with him to the table. He pulled out the chair, let go of my wrist and pressed his palms against my shoulder to push me down. 

The shuffling of chairs was heard again but I wouldn't bother to raise my head. "Y/n" A stern voice shook me out of my thoughts. "Y/n, look at me" I slowly lifted my head.

Right in front of me, on the opposite side of the table sat Jungkook. His eyes showed all kinds of emotions but one of them stood out the most. Anger. 

"Why did y-" "Because I didn't want you to touch me" I interrupted him. "You know th-" "Yeah I know that I can't" "Then why did u tr-" "I don't want to be stu-"  "STOP INTERRUPTING ME!" He yelled slamming his hand down on the table with force. I looked at him wide-eyed. 

I wasn't the only one surprised by his hard tone. His six friends were too. I fold my arms in front of my chest and cock my brow at him. "Ever heard of manners? I guess not. How dare you raise your voice at a guest, a girl to make it worse" I nag him and he sits back looking at me surprised. 

"You're not a guest" He scoffs and I laugh. "What am I then, I'm not from here and I didn't come here myself, and if I'm not your guest does that mean I can leave?" Snickers can be heard from beside me and Jungkook glares at them to shut up. "You're not leaving,"

"Well, if I'm going to be staying you could at least introduce them to me," I say and he swallows making his Adam's apple bob up and down. He scrapes his throat before pointing at the person two places on the left from me. 

"That's Yoongi, his abilities are pyrokinesis which means he can control fire,  and memory manipulation which explains itself." He starts talking. My head turns towards Yoongi.  His hair is raven black and his skin is almost as pale as sugar. 

"This is Hoseok, his abilities are mind control and telepathy. He can speak to you through his mind and can also control the way you're thinking" He smiles at me and I can't help myself to smile back at him. His hair is dyed in a faded orange color which suits him really well. 

"Moving on your right, that's Jimin. Jimin's abilities are superhuman agility, telekinesis which means he's flexible as hell and has very fast reflexes. He can also control objects through his eyes." Jimin waves at me with an eye smile. His hair is dyed ash grey which suits him as well. His smile makes him look very young and cute.  

"On my left side, we got Namjoon. One of his abilities is quite rare, he has both Omnilinguism, and invisibility. Omnilinguism means that he can read, write, speak and understand all sorts and kinds of languages. Only a few vampires possess this kind of powers which make him unique." I look at him and nod my head. He smiles showing off his dimples. 

"And on my right side, we've got Taehyung. Taehyung possesses the abilities shapeshifting, duplication, and talking to animals."  I look at the boy with the dirty blond dyed hair and I couldn't lie, he's gorgeous. 

"All the powers that they possess are special because they've been turned by an Original, a royal blood, me," He says and I turn my head back to Jungkook. " Like I've said before, I'm heir to the throne which would mean that I'm a royal blood, to top it off is that I was born an Original." He smirks at me.

"Normal vampires can only get the abilities:  superhuman hearing, superhuman speed, superhuman endurance, night vision, reading minds, superhuman strength, the basics. If you get turned by an Original, a royal blood or a high blood the chances are high you'll receive one or two special powers like them" He keeps on talking and my mind is about to explode because of all the new information I'm getting. 

"What are your powers then, your highness,"  I look him up and down as he keeps staring at me a smirk plastered on his face. "My ability is power mimicry" He simply and I try my hardest not to laugh. 

"You, you've got only one power," I ask trying to keep my laugh in. The almighty Jungkook only owns one power. "Wouldn't you want to know what my power means?" He asks cocking his brow.  "Enlighten me then" I smirk. 

"Power mimicry, it's actually quite simple. I see, think of or want a power and I can get it which leads to that I have all the powers the boys possess. I'm the only vampire to ever exist with this kind of power which makes me the most powerful one to ever exist." 

And with those words, my smile dropped. 

________________________

Double update for my lovelies

I also changed the name of the story 

from broken wings to his mate!

enjoy 

xx