Part 18

"where is your brother?" swara asked through gritted teeth. sahil and lucky look at her face and give her smile.

"we don't know bhabhi?...."lucky said with smile.

"why are you asking?....'sahil said, expecting something good.

"i want to do his murder.."swara shouted angrily,stamps her foot and walks toward kitchen.

"bhai is vanished from the day we returned therefore she is so angry" lucky said in thoughtful tone.

"i think bhai did something and he is so dead...'sahil said, both laughed giving hi-five to each other.both goes after swara.

"bhabhi do you know how to do murder."both asked in union.

"huh?.."

"don't know then how will do bhai's murder..but don't worry we are here then no fear"

sahil takes out a big knife and puts it in swara's hand.

"when bhai come then put this in his stomach...'sahil said in serious tone.

'like this..'lucky said and acted to stab sahil.sahil holds his hand when knife was half inch away from his stomach.sahil got mini heart attack

"what are you doing?"sahil said,takes knife from his hand and slapped him on face.

"i was telling bhabhi how to stab bhai."lucky said innocently.sahil gives him another slap.swara was laughing,keeping both hands on mouth.

NIGHT

"today i will wait till he don't come."swara said in firm voice,steps down from bed and walked outside.she was pacing in hall with crossed arms when sanskar stepped inside,saw her pacing in hall,turns on his heels and was about to go back.

'sanskar!!!!.."swara shouted in anger.sanskar closed his eyes. swara comes in front of him.sanskar opens his eyes and gives her smile.

"you are still awake...."sanskar said, scrtaching his head.

"i was waiting for you...i wanted to tell you something important."swara snapped.

"you were waiting for me.."sanskar said. keeping hand on chest, behaving as he can't believe.swara gritted her teeth,seeing his drama.

"you can't kiss me...do you get that"swara shouted at the top of her lungs.sanskar quickly keeps hand on her mouth.

"don't shout.....everyone is sleeping"

swara bites at his hand. sanskar removes his hand and shakes it.

"don't you dare to kiss me again....if you kissed me then i will do that whioch we did with kavya's husband"swara said poibting finger at him.sanskar looks at her hand and shakes his head.he grabbed her hand and twist it at her back.

"AA!..."swara hissed a little.

"for your kind information.....when i kissed you kissed me back.remember or not?"sanskar whispered in ear.swara breath hitched again because of his closeness.

"that was mistake..."swara said angrily. sanskar laughed a little.

"yeah...absolutely"sanskar said laughing.swara looks at him with jerk.anyone can tell she was hurt.

"leave me...'swara said and struggled hard to come out from his grip but sanskar put another arm around her waist.

"you know i love you and you don't leave a chance to hurt my feelings but want me to love you same as before."

Swara stopped struggling and bites her bottom lip.

"do you know what are you doing?..."sanskar leaves her arm and turns her toward him.