Part 5

NEXT DAY,MORNING

"kavita wake up we will miss the bus..."kavya said shaking her from shoulder.kavita keeps pillow on face.kavya shakes her again then looks at ragini,who had just came their after jogging.

"ragini you can only wake her up...i am going to get ready."kavya said and slap on kavita's shoulder and leaves.Ragini rubs her hands,walking toward kavita.she removes pillow from her face after picking jug full of water and throw water on her face.

"Ragini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......."kavita's shout reached shook whole orphanage.

"Rise and Shine....."ragini sings loudly,picks up her towel and walks out.kavita hits her fist on bed.At that time swara enters inside room,sit on stool and starts wearing bangles.

"I want to kill ragini......"kavita said in irritated voice while stepping down from bed.

"Very good...do it fast then i don't have to share bed with her"swara said while making face.

At that time mothers calls them for breakfast. kavita hits her palm on forehead and runs outside.

BUS STATION

"stop the bus.."girls shouted while running after moving bus.ragini runs fast and climbs on bus.

she starts breathing hard while standing on door.kavita's push her and stands on door.ragini stumbles and strikes with lucky.lucky holds her quickly.both looks at each other sharing a short sweet eye lock.ragini steps back quickly while throwing daggers at him.

Meanwhile swara pushed kavita and stands on door.kavita strikes with ragini and she again falls on lucky.trio falls down on seat.

"kavita move back.."ragini said, struggling to get up from lucky while lucky was staring at her face with smile on face.

"swara give hand..."kavya said,still running.swara looks at her and laughs.she gives her hand and pulls her on bus.ragini push kavita back and stands on her feet.lucky also gets up with teasing smile on face.

"what are you doing here?.."ragini said angrily.

"oh hello madam!.....anyone can travel in this bus and i hope you had hit our car.because of you me and my brother have to use local bus."lucky said,pointing at karan. ragini murmurs something and sits on free place.lucky smiles and sits beside her.ragini looks at him angrily and opens her mouth to say something but lucky cuts her.

"this is local bus...i can sit anywhere"lucky said,making her shut her mouth.

swara and kavita sits together while kavya sits beside karan in uncomfortable way and place her bag between them.Karan gets happy and looks at her face but she was looking forward.Everyone gets down from bus at their stops while lucky and karan steps down with their future partners.

"Excuse me miss kavya...i want to talk with you"karan said while stepping down from bus after.

kavya stops and looks at him with poker face.

"why you don't want me to take your case..."karan asked in serious tone.

"look Mr, i want a female lawyer to take my case...i have no personal grudges from you"kavya said in very calm tone.

"i have read your file and i really want to take this case...."karan said honestly.

"if anyone else took case and didn't win then what will happen to my future" karan thought worriedly in mind.

"i don't want you to take this case....end of conversation."kavya said angrily and leaves from there.karan slides his fingers from hair.

************************