Part 10

MORNING

Swara and sanskar were working in kitchen when sanskar bends toward swara to pick something from kitchen counter but swara points knife at him.

"swear on God i will kill you,if you came near me."swara said angrily while pointing knife at him.sanskar looks at knife then at her face.he holds wrist and twist it at her back.swara back strikes with his chest.sanskar takes knife from her hand.

"threatening a police officer is a crime....i can arrest you for this."sanskar whispered in her ear and twist her arm more.swara hissed a little.

"Not a bad idea...."sanskar said while his lips touched her ear a little.swara felt her heart stopped a little.

*****************************

PARK 

"its so boring to do jogging alone...'ragini murmured to herself while missing swara.Just then she find lucky jogging with head phones on ears.his tensed shoulder muscles were visible.beacuse of intense workout,he was wet which was making him more hot.ragini diverts her eyes and goes in opposite direction.

"he is so hot..."shriek of one girl, touched her ear and she looks at two girls who were ogling at lucky.ragini gritted her teeth,turns on her heels and stands in front girls with red face.

"what are you two doing here...."ragini said through gritted teeth.

Girls looks at each other with raised eyebrows.

"because of girls like you....boys get courage to trouble innocent girls......don't you have shame"ragini said in full anger.

"mind your tongue miss....who the hell are you to tell us what should we do or not do?"girl said getting angry.

"i have full rights because you are ogling at my......"ragini stopped at once,realizing what she was going to say.she turns and leaves from there.girls were still saying something at her back but nothing touched her ear.

she went back home,direct to kitchen and takes out cold water bottle and was about to drink from it but lucky snatch it from back.

"thanks...'lucky said and drinks water from it.ragini looks at him then punch in his stomach.lucky spits out water and coughed.

"dare you came in front of me again....'ragini shouted at his face and walks out from there.

"what happened to her so early morning...."lucky said being confused from her mood swings.

******************************

POLICE STATION

"sir.....what did she do?"mukhar ji asked confusingly after giving sanskar handcuffs.

"threatened to kill me.."sanskar said chuckling and put handcuffs around swara's wrists.she stares at him with silent angry eyes.

"sir but...'mukhar ji tried to say something but sanskar looks at him,making him shut his mouth.he touched his cap and leaves.

"stop staring at me and go sit there....you are arrested for 5 hours for threatening to kill me."sanskar said,goes and sit on his chair.

"f**k...."swara cursed him loudly,goes and sit on far bench.

"curses don't look good from your mouth..."sanskar said without looking at her.swara curse him again and sanskar chuckles.Meanwhile some ladies came inside,one was injured badly.Mukhar ji was also with him.

"sir rape case..."mukhar ji said in serious tone.sanskar gets straight and points them to sit at chairs.mukhar ji opens FIR register and starts writing their complain.