Part 9

MORNING

"you don't even how to cut onions?" sanskar asked,after seeing her staring at knife and onions like those are algebra problems.

"i will cut these...you do your work."swara snapped at him.she keeps onion and tried to cut it from mid but onion slipped from her hand and fell down.sanskar laughed and picks up onion from floor.swara cursed onion hard.

Sanskar stands beside swara,holds her hand in which she was holding knife and makes her cut onion gently.

Goosebumps raised on her skin when his warm breaths fell on her shoulder.sanskar looks at plain bangles and looks at her nervous face.

"nice bangles..."sanskar said in soft tone and swara looks at him.both shares long eyelock.sanskar slowly wipes her one tear which came because of onion.swara came in her senses when his cold hand touched her cheek and jerks his hand and turns her face away.

Sanskar sighed and start preparing breakfast.

"move back...you will burn yourself."sanskar said pulling swara back,seeing her standing so close to stove.

"don't touch me....'swara frees her hand,angrily.sanskar ignores her anger.after struggling hard and wasting hours of sanskar,swara learned to make breakfast.

sanskar loos at his wrist and looks at swara.

"arrange this on table..."sanskar said and leaves hurriedly.

"need to wake up early tomorrow...."sanskar muttered to himself.swara let out a tired sigh while looking at dishes.

****************************

FASHION HOUSE

Sahil was working in his office when his PA entered inside and give him some files.sahil takes and start reading them.

'sir...can i ask something?"PA said obediently.

"yes...any problem?"sahil said and looks at her.

"sir my husband is very careless...everyday his shirts have big oil spots....is there some easy way to remove oil spots?"PA said,hiding her smile.

'have you lost your mind completely?...."sahil said angrily

"sorry sir..."PA said and leaves hurriedly,seeing his angry face.

After some time,peon comes with his coffee and keeps it on table and start staring at sahil.

"sir....i was always your fan but now i am bigger fan of yours"peon said in very impressed tone.sahil stares at him with annoyed face.

"sir....my wife don't know hot to remove stubborn stains .....can you please give me some solution"peon said in very helpless tone.

"have you all lost your mind.....get out from here"sahil shouted angrily.

'sir plz....."peon requested.sahil gets up from his seat and hold his collar.

"what crap you all are asking from me?"sahil said angrily.

"kavita ma'am told you are washing expert therefore..."peon said in scared tone.

"now i got it....."sahil said through gritted teeth,leaves peon and walks out from there.

he entered into kavita's cabin,in full anger.

"what are you telling everyone?"sahil asked angrily,turning her toward him.

"about what?"kavita asked with innocent face.

"keep this innocence drama for others.....i know you very well."sahil said,coming close to her.