Round 2

The four of them ran back to the big house where Percy and Annabeth were waiting for them. "They're back," Percy informed.

"But it's only been a few hours," Delta observed.

"Maybe the dead doesn't need as much rest as the living," Annabeth suggested. That's when it started to snow. They all looked up at the sky confused.

"It's like eighty degrees out," Elizabeth sated.

"Seventy five actually," John corrected.

"It doesn't matter," Delta grabbed their attention. "Now let's go." With that she ran off into the woods.

Once again it was a full out battle, but this time the campers weren't doing to well. They were still exhausted from the last battle, and here they were having to fight again. Delta, Elizabeth, John, and Alex we're fighting back to back. They were doing alright for being exhausted, though it did help that the arrows were killing the dead this time thanks to Deltas plan.

Everything was going alright when the prophecy just had to come into play. Elizabeth saw out of the corner of her eye John get stabbed through the stomach by a dead man. "NO!" She screamed out and ran over to him. "Don't you die again John!" John smiled as his eyes were fluttering. That's when Elizabeth figured out the prophecy.

One will help
One will spy
One will die in the fight
Who is who you will know
Zeus's daughter in the snow

Alex is the one who will help, Jack is the one who will spy, and John is the one who will die. That's why it was snowing. This was going to happen.

"Tell Delta, I love her," John whispered. "Goodbye." With that John disintegrated in Elizabeth's arms.

Tears ran down her face. She turned to look at Delta who was far away fighting off the dead and protecting an injured person. How was she supposed to tell her that John was dead, again. She stood up, wiped her tears, and continued fighting.  For John.

After a while they finally heard the call, "RETREAT!" They all were grateful and most collapsed right where they were.

Delta went over to Alex and Elizabeth. "Where's John?" She panted out of breath.

"He's," Elizabeth paused. She didn't want to say it, but she knew she had to. "He's dead."