Warning

Delta was running to find Percy and Annabeth. "Delta!" Elizabeth called out to her lagging behind. "You're hurt slow down!"

"I'm fine!" Delta assured though she did feel herself getting dizzy she pushed on.

"No you're not!" Elizabeth finally caught up to Delta and grabbed her wrist making her stop. "Look at you, you're not fine." Delta looked down at her shirt which had blood all over it. "Please let me take you to the infirmary."

"No," Delta shook her head and took her hand back. "I'm fine." Delta turned around and managed to take one step before passing out. Elizabeth sighed and picked up Delta carrying her to the infirmary.  Will was just sitting around not having any patients at the moment since everyone was at dinner.

When Will looked up and saw Elizabeth he smiled warmly at her, but then he saw Delta in her arms and ran over to them. He took Delta from her and laid her down on a cot. "What happened," he asked as he started to get some supplies.

"Hellhound attacked her in the woods," Elizabeth answered making Will look at her confused.

"Monsters can only be summoned in here, did you guys summon it?" Will cleaned the wounds.

"No, she said it's here, that somethings starting, that's someone's trying to kill her. I don't know what any of that means though." Elizabeth had yet to hear about what was coming. She was clueless as to what was happening.

"It's starting then." Will started to stitch the deep wounds.

"What's starting? What happening?" Elizabeth hated being left in the dark.

"I'll explain later for now just get Percy and Annabeth, can you do that?" Elizabeth nodded and took off running.

She went straight to the dining pavilion and Percy and Annabeth ran up to her when they saw the blood on her shirt. "What happened to you?" Percy asked.

Elizabeth looked down at her shirt only now noticing Deltas blood on it. "It's not mine, it's Deltas." Hearing that Percy ran to the infirmary not needing anymore information.

Annabeth looked at Elizabeth. "What happened?" Elizabeth explained everything from the date to the attack and what Will said. "Let's go." With that they both ran to the infirmary where Percy was waiting.

"What took you guys so long?" Percy asked when they arrived.

"Elizabeth was explaining what happened, do you-"

Percy cut Annabeth off. "Will explained. Come on." They walked inside and saw Delta sleeping. They stood at her side waiting for Will to return with Chiron.

Finally they showed. Once again Elizabeth had to explain from the beginning what happened. "Will?" Chiron turned to Will. "Warn the campers. Tell them to be prepared for war."

"Wait, war?" Elizabeth asked. "What is going on?"

Chiron ignored her for now. "When Delta  wakes up, tell her it's time." Percy and Annabeth nodded. "We need a prophecy."

Ooooooo the prophecy is next chapter. Oh shit I don't have one yet 😅 ANYWAY, hope you enjoyed though I feel like this chapter was bad so sorry about that. PEACE!