The Different Plan

All the counselors where gathered at the Big House. "So here's the plan," Delta started as she laid out a map of camp. "First things first, we're going to need stationaries all around camp. We don't know when they're coming or where they're coming from, we need to be prepared for any angle at any time. Which means at the stationaries we need either a hunter or Apollo kid whose good with a bow, got it?"

Thalia nodded. "My hunters can take up half the stationaries and the Apollo kids could take the other half."

"Perfect. Can you do that Will?" Delta asked him. Will nodded. "Good. Next we need to make sure we have medics ready to be anywhere. I'm thinking each healer on a Pegasus so they could get to anyone who needs help." Once again she looked at Will. "That work for you?"

Will nodded. "That should work great. I'll inform all my healers."

"Perfect," Delta smiled. "Next I want the Hermes cabin and the Hephaestus cabin to work together to make traps and put them around the camp boarders and in the words. If they get close, we'll know. Can you do that?"

"You know it," Travis, Connor, and Leo answered together.

"Perfect. Now we don't know how to kill them, we can only hold them off," Delta informed. "We hold them off long enough, they'll get tired and retreat. Once that happens some of us follow them and figure out where their base is. Then-"

"Wait," Nico stopped Delta.

"What is it, Nico?" Delta asked worried as she saw the look on his face.

"There's someone else in here," he answered.

Everyone became confused. "What do you mean?" Delta asked. Knowing that Nico doesn't mess around Leo didn't even dare start singing the song.

"I sense a presence," Nico explained. Just then Delta was pushed against the wall by seemingly nothing and was being choked. Delta grabbed at the arms, but it was hard because she couldn't see it.

"Nico do something!" Percy exclaimed.

Nico unsheathed his sword and focused. The person slowly started to become visible. "Jack?" Nico asked aloud. He then swung his sword causing a cut on his arm and for him to release Delta. Jack ran away and Delta collapsed to the floor gasping for air.

"Are you okay?" Elizabeth, Annabeth, and Percy asked as they ran to her side.

Delta nodded an forced herself to stand up. "I'm fine." She turned to Nico. "Was it really Jack?" Nico nodded. "They'll be here soon then."

"Wait a second, One will spy," Elizabeth repeated the line from the prophecy. "Do you think it meant Jack?"

"It could," Thalia agreed. "But it also said in the snow, did it not?" Thalia walked over to the window. "And it's not snow-" Thalia stopped mid sentence, "ing?" Everyone looked out the window and saw snowflakes falling to the ground. "Okay then?"

"Wait guys," Nico spoke, "There's more people here." Everyone immediately took a fighting stance. "No wait," Nico stopped them, "they're friends." They showed themselves and what they saw made them smile.

There stood Charles Beckendorf, Silena Beauregard, Luke Castellan, Alex West, and John Wild. "Anyone want some reinforcements?" Luke asked with smile on his face. "Look out the window." They all did and what they saw was amazing. A bunch of campers that had died over the years now stood there ready to help them fight. "What do you want us to do?"

"Patrol the woods, no one gets into camp," Delta ordered.

They all left except for John and Alex. "What about us?" John asked

"Mount Marie," Delta answered. "After they attack and head back to their base, I want you guys to follow them on Marie and find out where their base is. Got it?" They both nodded and turned to leave. "Guys?" They looked back her. "I love you both."

They both smiled and glanced at Elizabeth knowing the way she really meant it. They looked at Delta. "We know," they said in unison and left.

"Anyway, when they attack we keep defense," Delta continued the plan. "We keep them at bay, we don't want to waste energy going offense if we can't even kill them. Okay?" Everyone nodded. "Okay, meeting adjourned." Everyone left to go inform their cabins the plan.

Though of course Delta left out her back up plan. If things went wrong, if it didn't work, if too many people died, she would hand herself over and end the war. She would die.