{25}

(May contain swearing)
(Evan's P.O.V)
I lock the door behind him. I wake up to knocking...1...2...3...I go over to the door and unlock it slowly. Smitty walks in with some games and I close the door behind him. "I thought you might like some company or games?" I turn to him "Sure...Thanks..." He smiles slightly "It's fine." The door swings open and I hide behind it. "Ugh...Tyler...Hey..." I hear Tyler sigh as his footsteps move toward Smitty "You are such a lier. I clearly heard Evan in here." I quietly close the door and Tyler looks at me. I give him a wave and a little smile "Hey..." He rolls his eyes and looks back at Smitty "He didn't want anyone to know he was here..." He nods slowly and turns back to me "Why?" I rub my neck "I can't explain it...It's like a weird feeling that I have and I can't get rid of..." Their eyes are glued to mine..."And why do you feel like that? Why did you need time to think? You can't keep all of your thoughts and feelings bottled up forever Evan..." Tyler asks. "I can try..." Is all I answer with. I can hear a worried voice coming from behind the door which has now been re-opened "Evan...We need to talk if you feel weird and like this..." I don't answer...I see Smitty's expectant look of me as if waiting for me to move, accept or decline...I finally break eye contact with him and look at the ground. Tyler looks at me, "Evan...Jonathan is right. If you won't talk to us at least talk to him..." That's the last person I want to talk to right now..."Evan...Please..." I hear Jonathan say. I walk out of the room reluctantly and follow Jonathan to my room still staring at the ground, unspeaking.
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
When we reach the room I close the door behind Evan "Speak to me...What's up...? Is it about last night? Or what?" I hear his small sigh "I just...It's weird...It feels weird...I feel weird..." I nod "I understand...But if you're willing to get through this feeling then you will let me help. If you're willing to make this relationship work you will help me understand, help me work with you through this, let me help you and tell me your thoughts and feelings." I sound more confident then I feel..."O-okay..." Is all he can spit out. I nod slowly "Better...?" He nods "A bit...Thanks..." I smile slightly "It's fine."
(Ryan's P.O.V)
I sit on the couch in the living room just staring at the floor. Luke sits next to me so I look at him finally peeling my eyes away from the solid surface. I sit on him "Gah!" I laugh as he looks at me weirdly. "What? Not used to this?" He shrugs "Well I just didn't expect it." I hug him and I feel his arms wrap around me and squeeze gently. "Want to play a game?" I ask. He nods "Sure." I move off of him but leave my legs on him because it's comfortable.
(Smitty's P.O.V)
Tyler sighs "I need to know I can trust you... It's like no one trusts one another anymore..." I nod slowly "You can trust me Tyler...Sorry..." He hugs me gently "I'm glad and don't be sorry. It's fine." I nod and embrace him.
(Luke's P.O.V)
I put my remote down slowly and Ryan looks at me "Are you bored? Tired?" I laugh "What's so funny...?" I smile "I'm none of those I just don't want to play anymore. But. You're what's funny, the fact that you worry too much when you shouldn't. It's cute." He blushes lightly "Heh..." I kiss him on his forehead "Actually...I think I am pretty tired. Do you mind if I go to bed?" He shakes his head "Go ahead. Try to get some rest. And goodnight." He messes up my hair, "Thanks. Goodnight." I make my way to my room.
(Tyler's P.O.V)
I go through to the lounge to see Ryan on his phone. "Hey." I sit next to him. He looks at me "Hey Tyler." I look over his shoulder "Good game geometry dash...Anyway...How are you?" I look at him "It is a good game and I'm fine. How about you?" I smile slightly "I'm fine. Can I try?" He passes me his phone and I play the first level. On the first try, I get 66% "Nice job. You're like a natural." I laugh "I've played it before so yeah." He nods with a laugh "Fair enough." I hand him back his phone "Thanks." I nod "No problem dude." Dude...Who says dude nowadays? I'm so weird...