{20}

(May contain swearing)
(Smitty's P.O.V)
No more...I wake up to the sound of knocking on the door...The door to my room..."It's open..." I answer. The door creaks open but there's no one there "Huh...?" I get out of bed and slowly make my way to the door. I can see no one. I close the door behind me and make my way to the lounge. I hear no one...See no one...A chill runs down my spine. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to find no one..."Hello...?" I suddenly see a shadowy figure in the corner of my eyes...I turn to the figure which leaps out at me and hits me with a baseball bat knocking me out...I wake up in my bed screaming and covered in sweat. I suddenly stop myself from screaming anymore and sit up. Ryan comes racing in my room "What's up?!" He asks..."Bad...Dream...That's all...Sorry to wake you." Ryan nods slowly "I was already awake...You just worried me..." I nod "Sorry..." He shakes his head "It's fine." I can see where Luke hit him...It's all bruised..."You okay...? Your nose..." Ryan nods "Y-yeah...We made up last night..." I nod slowly "Okay..."
(Luke's P.O.V)
I can't believe I hit Ryan last night...I feel so guilty...I feel like I have abused him...The guilt is killing me...I go to the lounge and sit on the couch with my hood up so no one can see my face..."You okay?" I turn around and see Jonathan wearing a red piece of cloth around his eyes..."Honestly...?" I answer with...He just nods. "I feel guilty...I didn't mean to and he's just acting like it's okay...Like it's happened so many times that he doesn't even feel it anymore..." I feel the tears roll down my cheeks. I don't know how he can see me with that thing on but he knows..."Don't cry...It's not your fault..." I stare at him "How can you even see through that fucking thing?" I quickly wipe my eyes. "It's hard but I can see..." I nod slowly "Why do you have it on them?" He sighs "I...Have my reasons..." I nod slowly "Care to share them? I shared my feelings now spill." He sighs again "It's weird...My eyes changed colour...And I'm worried about what everyone will say...Plus I have bags and don't want people telling me to go to bed..." I slowly remove the cloth and his eyes are no longer his baby blue eyes...They are now a green colour...Wait...No they're changing...They're now purple...This is so weird...But cool..."I know what you mean now, that's pretty cool..." He puts it back on "Thanks..." I smile "So can you not control them?" He shrugs "I don't want to know or try honestly...I'm like a freak..." I hug him "You aren't a freak! You're just special...In a good way." He nods "Thanks..."
(Tyler's P.O.V)
I go through to the lounge to see Luke and Jonathan hugging "Is something sentimental going in here...?" I ask with a chuckle. They immediately stop hugging each other. "No. Just talking...And helping each other with our emotions I guess..." Luke answers. "Mhm." Jonathan mumbles. "Jonathan are you angry with me because Evan likes me or some weird shit like that?" Jonathan shakes his head "N-no...I'm just a bit moody with certain people at the minute...Weird habit..." I sigh "Truth please..." Jonathan looks at me "That was the truth..." Luke nods "He went through that phase with me once...He ignored me for a week...I thought I did something wrong then he told me that and I was like 'Kay...' then he showed me the medical papers for it so...Yeah." I look at Jonathan "O-oh...Sorry...I just...Never mind..." Jonathan shrugs "It's fine...I have a lot of medical issues so it's hard to keep up with them I guess..."
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
Tyler looks at me "Like what...?" I laugh slightly "Well that which I can't remember the name of...Depression...Anxiety...I was even sent to an insane asylum once for being mentally insane but then they realized I wasn't..." Luke nods "That was fun." He says sarcastically. I nod "Well it was less fun for me..." Tyler nods slowly "Wow...Okay then..." I shrug "They aren't too bad." Tyler nods again slowly "Okay then..." I tilt my head towards the ground "What's with that cloth around your eyes?" I sigh...I made a promise...I take the cloth off slowly "Purple...? I thought your eyes were blue...Wait...They just changed to brown...The fuck...?" I then put it back on and shrug. He laughs "That's awesome!" I smile slightly "T-thanks..."
(Ryan's P.O.V)
I go to my room and sit on the bed with a sigh...I look at myself in a mirror...
Flashback
I hear my parents arguing downstairs...I go downstairs...My dad is shouting at my mum, I see her in tears..."Ryan go back to bed!" I hear my dad shout. "Don't raise your voice at my child!" My mum shouts back "Your child?! Your child?! He is mine too!" He goes to hit my mum but I shout "Leave her alone!" He turns towards me "So you want to side with this...This whore?!" I look at my mum who is crying and shaking her head "Don't touch him!" She shouts. I look back at my dad "He is my son too! Let's go. We aren't wanted here." He grabs my wrist and I bite him "No! You're not wanted here! I am!" He shouts "You little shit!" He slaps me and me yelp. My mum grabs a gun from one of the drawers "Touch him again and I will shoot!" The gun is my dad's...He says it's for 'protection' I feel tears fall from my cheeks. "You don't have the guts!" He slaps me again then grabs my hair...I cry more. I then hear two deafening bangs...I feel the grip on my hair loosens...I look at my dad who tumbles to the floor with blood oozing out of his head...
"Ryan."
"Ryan!"
I snap out of my flashback and look at Luke who is wiping the tears from my eyes. "Huh...?" He sighs in relief "Are you okay?" I hug him slowly and he hugs me back...That's all he needs to know...
(Evan's P.O.V)
I wake up and get changed. I yawn and hear my door squeak open. "Huh...?" I look over to see Jonathan and Tyler "What's up?" I ask. "Well...We were just wondering if you had made up your mind yet..." Tyler says. I look at both of them "I..." Do they expect the answer right now?! I can't choose on the spot...I...Like them both! "I...Ugh..." Gah! Why now?!
(Aye this is going to be a cliff hanger. Enjoy.)