{6}

(May contain swearing)
(Evan's P.O.V)
He's blushing too... We end up recording together but in separate rooms. We are also recording with Smitty (Milkbag), Luke, Tyler and Ryan. We are all on Skype video but Jonathan has his mask on so we don't see his face. A few times I go into his recording room and just start talking in the microphone while Jonathan laughs and tells me to get out. After the first time, Tyler says. "Hang on, are you guys in the same house or some shit?" Luke replies with, "yeah, Jonathan is living with Evan for a bit." Ryan laughs. "Is Tyler jealous?" Smitty interferes, "you guys should come to my house and we should hang out for a day!" I nod. "For sure!" Jonathan nods too "Yeah!" Tyler has his arms crossed with a slight blush, "I am offended no one else was invited." Ryan laughs again. "Jealousy doesn't look good on you Tyler," Tyler shouts. "I'M NOT FUCKING JEALOUS OHM! GET A FUCKING LIFE AND STOP INTERFERING WITH MINE!" Everyone laughs at Tyler, I watch as Tyler punches the wall and storms out of his room. "Damn..." I say... not knowing what else to say. "So... does everyone want to come live here for a bit...?" I ask. Everyone agrees. I then text Tyler.

Wanna come live with me for a bit then?

He replies back almost instantly.

Fucking duh.

I laugh. Jonathan finishes recording and stands in the doorway watching me. I then finish up too and walk over to him.
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
Why did he have to invite them...? It would have been perfect with just us two. I watch him walk over to me... what do I say...? "Hey." Is all I could think of... "Hi." He replies with. I don't know what to react with. Before I can react, though, he kisses me gently on the lips then pulls away... that fucking teaser. I blush lightly. Yes, I took my mask off just after recording. He smiles his little sweet smile and I can't help but kiss him more... so I do. He mumbles something but I don't quite catch what he says, I stop kissing him. "Pardon?" He looks at me. "N-nothing..." I sigh knowing it obviously was something...
(Evan's P.O.V)
I try to say "S-stop..." But he doesn't hear me... he ends up stopping anyway so I guess it's still okay... I don't know why I wanted him to stop... but I did... and I still do. I move past him and to the kitchen. "They should be here tomorrow... except for Smitty. He'll be here in an hour or two." Jonathan follows me and I can see a sad little look on his face but also a kind of understanding face... "O-okay..." He replies with. He puts his mask on... I don't want him to though. Fuck. My emotions are all over the place. I don't want to tell him that though. So I just stay quiet.
(Smitty's P.O.V)
I drive to Evan's house after doing some shit like packing and knock on the door. I see a masked figure open the door... must be Delirious. "Hey Delirious." Jonathan replies, "hey Milk." I let out a little laugh. Jonathan lets me inside and Evan shows me to where I'll be staying, his house is pretty big and very nice. When I finally get to speak to Evan my heart pounds a bit... I... might have a small crush on Evan. Hey, don't judge me! We're both Canadian and he's adorable! Anyway. "So how's everything been Ev?"
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
Fuck Smitty... when I hear him say Ev I want to fucking kill him. I know that's what most people call him but I want to be the only one to call him that... I want to call him mine... I want to call him Owl... I want him to wear an Owl mask and laugh like he always does... he's my little Owl...