{13}

(May contain swearing)
(Luke's P.O.V)
I bow...I wake up on Ryan on the couch, it's only 9:30 PM...I look around at everyone and sit up "Oh my gosh he finally wakes up." Tyler says as he laughs. I roll my eyes "Am I not allowed to sleep anymore?" Smitty shakes his head "You are, you just like kinda blacked out though and it scared us a bit..." Ryan nods "Mhm...Jonathan even threw water on your face and you didn't even flinch..." I nod slowly "Sorry..." Jonathan throws more water on me, laughing. "Just making sure." Everyone laughs, even me. Evan comes through yawning "Why is Luke covered in water...?" Is his first comment...Of course it is..."They basically thought I died or some shit." Evan nods slowly "Okay...Well luckily you're not so...Yay..." What is that meant to mean...?
(Tyler's P.O.V)
I follow Evan to the kitchen and look at him "You okay? You seem...Off..." Evan shrugs "I'm fine." I look at his bandaged hand and can see the blood starting to show...I grab his hand and he winces..."Sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you..." I take off the bandage slowly as he winces more...His face is...Kinda cute like that...I wrap a new bandage around it and he looks at me..."Thanks..." He whispers. "So what happened...?"
(Evan's P.O.V)
After telling Tyler what happened he hugs me...I don't know why though...He then let's go of me "You're...Really brave..." I shrug "I...Guess...? I was just making sure no one was hurt...But that kinda failed..." He nods slowly "Sorry that you had to shoot him though..." I sigh "Yeah..." I feel someone watching us...I turn to the door to see Jonathan staring at us..."Sorry...I didn't mean to stare just...Evan...Can I speak to you...Alone...?" I look back at Tyler who nods. I follow Jonathan to my room where he closes the door behind me. "I...Need to go home..." I nod slowly "S-sure...But why...?" He sighs "The...Person looking after my dog messaged me saying that my dog died..." I hug him tightly "I'm...So sorry...If...You hadn't been here...Then maybe--" Jonathan puts his finger to my lips "It's no one's fault...Honestly...I'll be fine I just want to go home for a bit..." I nod "Of course...I understand...When are you going...?" He looks at the ground "Tomorrow...I wanted to go today but there are no planes going out today..." I nod "How come?" He shrugs "A storm or something?" I look at him "You may not be able to get home tomorrow then either...The storms here are pretty bad..." He sighs..."Oh..." I hug him again..."I'm...Going to go shut all the windows and stuff..." I go off to do that.
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I go and sit on the sofa in the lounge "What's Evan doing?" Smitty asks. I sigh "There's apparently going to be a storm so he's closing the windows and shit..." Smitty nods "I'll go help him then." He goes off..."You okay Jonathan?" I just nod...But they can see the tears now forming in my eyes..."What's happened?" Luke asks me as he hugs me. Tyler comes over and hugs me too "You can tell us." Ryan then hugs me too "Of course." I tell them about my dog and Luke wipes my tears. "Awe...He was an awesome dog..." Luke states...I nod. I then start laughing as Tyler tickles me. "I don't like seeing you down! You're too crazy to be upset!" Everyone laughs.
(Smitty's P.O.V)
I help Evan then look at him...I can see bags under his eyes "Have you...Been getting enough sleep...?" He doesn't reply..."Ev...Answer me..." He shrugs and turns away from me "It's fine...I'm fine..." I grab his hand making him turn to me "Answer me...Truthfully..." Evan sighs "I don't sleep a lot, okay? I tend to spend my sleeping time on videos..." I sigh too "You need to sleep Ev..." Evan shrugs "I guess..." I look down "Please...If not for me then for Jonathan..." I can feel him wrap his arms around me..."Fine...But I'm fine..." I smile and hug him back "Thank you..."
(Ryan's P.O.V)
I watch Evan and Smitty...I think we need to play a game of truth and truth...We need to all be more honest with each other...I go back to the others and wait for Evan and Smitty to come "Okay guys, let's play truth or truth." Tyler laughs "What type of game is that?" I roll my eyes "It's a game where you can only answer a question honestly...We all need to be more honest to each other..." Luke nods "Yeah he's got a good point..." Smitty nods "Why don't we go around and say one thing we all haven't told anyone then...?" Everyone agrees to that...
(Evan's P.O.V)
Of course they start with me..."Well...I guess...Ever since my sister committed suicide I have been a little depressed..." (I made this up by the way.) I look down and feel everyone staring at me..."Ev..." Smitty sighs as he says my name...I just want someone to say something now..."It's fine...Can someone else just go...Please...?"
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
After hearing Evan say that I guess I could say about my sleeping problems..."I've...Been using sleeping pills for over a year now to help me rest..." Luke rubs my back gently as if to comfort me...
(Luke's P.O.V)
I shrug "I guess after I broke up with Jonathan I have been acting a bit more of an older brother to him...Like more protective..." Ryan looks at me "Y-you...guys dated...?" Jonathan and I both nod slowly...I guess I forgot to mention that beforehand...
(Ryan's P.O.V)
Fuck...Jonathan and Luke dated...? But...When...? How...? Why...? I sigh "I've never actually dated anyone before." Tyler looks at me "Wait not even a girl? I am surprised..." I shrug "I was too busy..."
(Smitty's P.O.V
I look around "Well...I guess I'm a fucking lier...Nice to know..." I laugh gently and see everyone look at me in interest..."So...I do kinda...Like Ev...A lot...But...Since Tyler and I kissed yesterday...I kinda...Like Tyler now too..."
(Tyler's P.O.V)
He...Likes me...? Heh..."Awe is Tyler blushing?" Luke laughs as he says that. I can feel the heat in my cheeks...I am blushing...Fuck! I look at Smitty...He's blushing too though..."I guess...I like...Smitty back...And Evan..." I watch Smitty as his face goes as red as a tomato...Heh...He's kinda adorable...But I can't! My ships! Fuck! He kisses me gently...MY FUCKING SHIPS! THIS IS WRONG TO MY SHIPS...! "Get a room you two." Luke laughs...Smitty stops kissing me realising I wasn't kissing him back..."What's wrong...?" He asks me..."M-m-my ships...I..." Jonathan looks at us "IAmSmii7y. There new ship for you, enjoy." I blush more...Smitty kisses me again and I kiss him back this time...I guess a new ship couldn't hurt...
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I realise that Evan and Ryan haven't spoken since They spoke...They are just staring at the ground..."Ev...Ryan...You guys okay...?" Evan goes to his room while Ryan just nods...I sigh..."What's up Ryan...?" Luke asks "You're the one who said we need to be more truthful so be more truthful." Ryan sighs "I...Just can't believe you two dated...That's why you wanted to kiss him so badly...You still like him don't you...? You're just using me to make him jealous aren't you...?" Luke shakes his head "I...Do still like him but I'm not just using you! I like you too...!" I sigh "While you guys sort this out I'll go...Talk to Ev..." I sit on the bed next to Evan "What's up...?" Evan shrugs "I...Just...Nothing...I just wanted to get away from everyone..." I sigh "Ev...I want the truth..." Evan sighs too "I'm just thinking...Okay?" I nod "About what?" Evan sighs again "About how easily you made a ship name for Tyler and Smitty...So if someone wanted they could make an easy ship of you and Luke and you'd probably date him for it..." He turns away from me and I kiss his neck gently "Never..."