{5}

(May contain swearing)
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I know he loves me... I lay in the bed that Evan sorted out for me... then I hear a knock at the door. I get out of bed and open the door. "What's up...?" I ask Evan. Evan rubs the back of his neck, "sorry for kissing you before..." I blush under my mask... why would he need to say sorry...? "It's fine... I didn't mind..." I can see Evan slightly smile..."Is it comfortable enough...? The bed I mean..." Evan asks and I nod "Yeah it is... thanks." I reply. Evan looks at me. "Can we... sleep in the same bed tonight...? I mean like as friends! N-nothing more..." I blush more. "S-sure..." Evan looks around then back at me "Well... you could try out my bed and see which one you find more comfortable...?" I rub the back of my neck realising I'm sweating, "I... I don't mind..." Evan nods slowly. "You haven't seen my room, have you? Do you want to...?" I nod slowly. "S-sure..."
(Evan's P.O.V)
I lead Jonathan to my room where he looks at the red and white wallpaper in amazement. I watch him as he sits on the bed. "Why is this so comfortable?" He says as he laughs. I laugh with him, "I don't know... maybe I'm just good with choosing a certain mattress?" I reply with. I look at the ground. "You hungry? I could order some pizza and we could talk, watch a movie or play some games...?" I ask him. Jonathan throws a pillow at me and I catch it. "Rude!" I laugh, he laughs with me. He nods "Sounds good." So I go and order the food and Jonathan chooses a movie to watch... The Babysitter... of course he chooses a horror... he doesn't know that I get scared easily...
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
After choosing the movie, the pizza arrives so we eat while watching the horror... at every death, Evan would jump or tense up... so I would hug him tighter and that seemed to work. As soon as the film ends Evan goes to his room while I go to my room he gets dressed there while I get dressed in my room. After getting dressed I go stand outside of Evan's door and knock a few times. He opens the door and his shirt is off... oh... gosh... I blush under my mask... yes I still have my mask on. He goes and lays in bed and I go and lay next to him. "Goodnight Delirious..." He says. "You... can call me Jonathan... and goodnight Ev..." I reply. I can hear him breathing loudly... as soon as I think he's asleep I take off my mask and put it on the side. I wipe my face with my hands before finally falling asleep.
(Evan's P.O.V)
I wake up to look at Jonathan... with his mask off... I quickly look away from him not knowing if he'd want me to look or not... I get up and get changed. I then hear movement behind me... I turn to see Jonathan still with his mask off so I quickly look down. "You okay Ev?" Jonathan says. I nod "Y-yeah... I just don't know if you want me to see your face, though..." Jonathan moves in front of me and lifts my head up enough to see his face. I give him a small smile and he smiles back. I go to kiss him... but I hug him instead. I can feel his arms wrap around me I pull away from him and he gives me a peck on the lips. I feel heat reach my cheeks... fuck, I'm blushing... it's okay though... he's blushing too...