{12}

(May contain swearing)
(Ryan's P.O.V)
"Because I don't fucking need to be." I wake up the next day and put on the TV in the living room...The news channel is on so I keep it playing. "A young man has saved a shop keepers life after an attempted robbery at Wallmart from Canada. The male is now in hospital but should be fine. The shop keeper is fine and just in shock, the man on the other hand was shot in one of his hands." Luke turns off the TV "Anything actually interesting on?" He asks...I look at him "Someone was shot! And all you can think about is entertainment?" He shrugs "Well sorry I don't watch the news...And I didn't know, jeez calm down." I think "Wait...Evan was out last night...What if...?" I go straight to Evan's room and walk-in...There is no sign of Evan...
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I see Ryan go into Evan's room and I follow him in. "Where's Evan?" I ask. Ryan looks at me "That's what I'm wondering!" I nod slowly "You look really paranoid...He'll be fine. He can handle himself..." Luke laughs "Ryan thinks he's probably in hospital." Ryan sighs "Y-you're right...It's probably nothing..." We hear the front door open then close and go see who's there.
(Evan's P.O.V)
I put my hands in my pockets and look at the guys..."You all okay...? You look like you've seen a ghost or something..." They smile and nod. "We're fine, how about you?" I shrug "I'm...A little tired...I think I'm going to sleep...I'll talk to you guys later." I go to my room and close the door behind me. After getting into some new boxers I lay in bed...Yes I just wear boxers. No! It's not weird...! I get in the cover and just as I'm about to sleep I can see Jonathan making his way over after closing the door. He lays next to me..."What'd you do to your hand Ev?" I look at my bandaged hand and put it in the cover quickly "N-nothing..." I can hear his faint sigh "Please don't lie to me Evan..." I nod slowly "I got shot...Okay...?" He looks at me "What? Why!?" I shrug "A shop keeper was going to get shot...I kicked the gun from his hand and pointed at him...Then he got a second gun out, shot my hand and then I shot him in self defense..." Jonathan hugs me..."I'm sorry you had to go through that..." He whispers. I hug him back and nod "It's fine...But thanks..."
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I stop hugging him and realise he's only in his boxers...Heh..."I...Didn't realise you were...This exposed..." Why did I phrase it like that? It sounds so stupid...Evan chuckles a little "Well I didn't realise you were going to be here..." I smirk and he raises an eyebrow..."What is that smirk for...?" I take off my shirt then my pants and dump them on the floor still with the little smirk still on my face "Now we're even." Evan blushes, hard...So do I thought...I've just realised I'm still on top of him...I could use this to my advantage...I kiss him then start biting his neck gently...He lightly moans and I stop..."Sorry...I didn't mean to moan...Just...Heh..." He states. I laugh "It's cute..." He blushes a bit more. I bite his neck a bit more and then kiss his stomach like he did to me. I put my hand on his upper leg and he sighs "Can...We not...?" I stop immediately "Huh...? Why...?" I ask. He sighs again I'm...A...Ugh..." He looks down.
(Evan's P.O.V)
"I'm...A...Virgin..." I whisper. He looks at me "But what about us...? Did we not actually do it when we were drunk?" I shake my head "I...Had boxers on...It was just you that were naked for some reason..." He sighs...I sigh too "I...Told Ryan we did because I didn't want them to make fun of me and shit..." He nods "So I'm guessing you're not ready yet...?" I shake my head slowly..."Not really..." He kisses me and I kiss him back..."I'm pretty sure...You are ready...Or you wouldn't have kissed me back just then..." I shrug slowly "M-maybe tonight then...I'm tired..." He nods slowly "Okay. Goodnight Ev..."He walks out. I hold my head...
(Tyler's P.O.V)
"What the fuck were you two doing? We could hear one of you two fucking moaning." Smitty comments. Jonathan shrugs "He has...A thing for neck biting..." I laugh "Evan moans at people biting his neck? I need to try that out now." I joke and tease Jonathan. Jonathan looks at me "He's. My little Owl. Touch him and I will cut you bitch." I can't tell if he's joking or not...He's laughing and all but I don't know..."Is he joking...?" Luke shrugs "I don't know, he confuses me too much..." I nod "Same..." Ryan pokes Jonathan "Don't touch thy Piggy." Jonathan then nods slowly. Tyler looks at Ryan "Wait you can speak Jonathan's crazy language shit?" Ryan shrugs "He must just love me." He laughs. Luke sits on Ryan's lap "NOPE MY BUNNY, HISS!" We all laugh.
(Smitty's P.O.V)
I watch Ryan and Luke as they kiss, I sigh. I look at Tyler and he looks at me. I lean into him and kiss him. Tyler backs away and wipes his mouth. I just shrug. "Scotty's better." I smile. Tyler looks at me "I thought you loved Evan?" I shake my head "It called acting. I acted to like Evan so that Jonathan would be jealous and go for him." Jonathan looks at me "But why?" I smirk "For my fucking ships, duh! Why else would I do that?" Ryan looks at me "Hold up. You kissed Scotty?" I shrug "We used to date until he left me..." Luke nods "Why'd he leave you?" I shrug "Maybe talking about ships too much or some shit like that? It was really petty..." Tyler pats my back "If it makes you feel better you're the first guy I've kissed and it was...Pretty alright..." I look at him "Oh fuck, was that you're actual first kiss?" He shakes his head "No." I nod slowly "Okay...Well cool I guess."
(Luke's P.O.V)
I watch Tyler and Smitty. They obviously like each other. They just need a little push...I walk over to them and put their heads together forcing them to kiss. I let go of their heads they keep kissing though. I smile "And my work here is done." I go and sit next to Ryan. They finally stop and Smitty rolls his eyes "I guess...You...May...Be better at kissing than Scotty..." Tyler smiles "Thanks." I nod "You're welcome bitches." Everyone claps and laughs. I bow.