{7}

(May contain swearing)
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
He's my little Owl... I wake up in my own bed... I go to Evan's room and see the door wide open and there's no one inside... I go and sit down on the couch in the living room. Smitty comes and sits next to me. "You've been asleep for a while... Evan went to pick everyone up already." I sigh. If only he knew I took pills most nights to help me sleep... I nod slowly "Okay...Cool..."
(Smitty's P.O.V)
Delirious seems more sad then usual... he also seems more secretive... I wonder why...
(Evan's P.O.V)
I go and pick the rest of the guys up from the airport. Tyler hugs me when he sees me as Luke and Ryan just watch and whisper to each other. I drive them home and we all pile into the house, I show them their rooms and then go sit with Jonathan and Smitty. "Hey guys." They both say. "Hi." I smile, "how come you slept in later today Jonathan...?" Smitty looks at me weirdly. "Jonathan? Huh? That's you're name? Why wasn't I ever notified?"
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I sigh with the amount of questions that Smitty asks me... "Yes that's my name and because you never asked..." I see the sorry look in Evan's face and I just nod. I ignore him asking about why I slept in late... it was the pills but I wasn't going to say that. I watch Luke, Ryan and Tyler sit down. "So what'd you guys wanna do?" Evan asks. I can see everyone shrug including myself. Evan looks at Smitty. "You know that place up by the mountains where there's a lake? We could go there..." Smitty nods "Yeah! Sounds cool!" Everyone else just looks at them weirdly. Evan nods. "You may have to drive as well though because there isn't enough room in my car for all of us." Smitty nods "Who wants to ride with me then?" Luke and Ryan nod. "We can." I look at Evan and Tyler. "Guess that's us three together then..."
(Evan's P.O.V)
I get into the drivers seat, Tyler gets in the passenger seat and Jonathan sits in the back, in the middle. I start the drive there and I can feel someone's hand on my shoulder, I look at the hand then back at the road. It was Jonathan. I then feel a hand on my leg which is Tyler. "Touch me again and so help me I will stop this car." They both take their hands away and I can feel them staring at each other... and not in a good way. "Sorry you just seem stressed so I thought you might want it as a comforting kind of thing." Jonathan states. Tyler just stays quiet though. I nod. "It's fine. Just....don't distract the driver." When we finally get there I take off my shirt and jump into the refreshing water.
(Tyler's P.O.V)
Okay... in the car I may have seemed needy but fuck... I wasn't. I'm just jealous easily, okay? Don't judge me bitch. I watch Evan take his shirt off and watch him jump in, so I do the same and splash him. Evan splashes me back. "Fuck you Tyler!" He laughs and so do I.
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I watch them. Fuck Tyler. I take off my jacket, my shirt and even my mask. I then jump in shouting. "Canon ball!" So Evan would at least notice me... I look at Evan and he looks at me, I give him a small smile before turning to everyone else who all look like fucking puffer fish."What...?" I ask. Ryan looks from me to my mask. "You're fucking mask...!" Luke nods, "you never stop wearing that thing..." Tyler rolls his eyes. "Because he's trying to show off to Evan probably." I blush slightly. "You're just jealous Tyler that I'm beautiful." I laugh. Tyler splashes me. "Fuck no." Evan sighs. "What is this with you two?" At that very moment I wish I would just drown...Ryan looks at Evan. "They obviously both love you and want to fuck you."
(Evan's P.O.V)
As Ryan says that it does make sense... plus Tyler told me that already... I look from Jonathan to Tyler and I get out. I don't know what else to do. I sit down and I grab my shirt... I can feel everyone staring at me... and not in a good way. I put my shirt on and I go and sit in my car away from everyone else.
(Smitty's P.O.V)
Watching Evan's reaction hurt my heart to see him like that..I get up and go sit in the passenger seat of his car... "You okay...?" I ask him. He stares out of the wind shield... "Yeah..." I can tell he isn't okay though... I look at the rest of them and they are now all sat out just staring at the water... I sigh... "You aren't... I want to help make it better..." Evan looks at me. "I'm fine." I look at him and I play with his hair. He smiles slightly. I lean into him and kiss him gently then I look away from him. "Hope that cheers you up a bit, I guess..." I then get out and go over to the others.
(Evan's P.O.V)
He kisses me...What the fuck is going on with everyone?! I stay in the car not knowing what else to do... I turn on the radio and listen to some music to calm me down...
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I watch as Smitty and Evan kiss, I then turn away quickly and feel my heart drop... I thought I was important... or maybe even special to him... but I'm not... I'm just a no one. Luke comes and sits next to me. "What's up?" I sigh, "I want to go." I answer. He nods. "To Evan's house?" I shake my head. "Home." He looks at me. "Why?" I look at Luke, "Smitty and Evan kissed..." I whisper into his ear. Luke chuckles. "Well if they want their own fun and want to make you jealous then why don't you do the same?" He kisses me then he pulls away from me... I get up. "I'm... going to ask Evan for a lift. See you guys back at the house I guess..." I go and sit next to Evan in the passenger seat. "Can you take me back to your place...?"
(Evan's P.O.V)
I nod slowly... I saw Luke kiss him... I guess that's karma though. I sigh and start driving back to my house. "I saw you kissing Smitty..." He says. I sigh, "he kissed me..." Jonathan nods slowly. "Oh... I... thought..." I sigh. "I'm not that sort of person. Fuck you for thinking that." I can feel Jonathan's hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry..." He mumbles... I nod slowly. "Yeah...It's fine..." I stop at a red light. Jonathan turns my head towards him and he kisses me deeply... "S-stop..." I say... this time he hears me. "Did...I do something wrong...?" I sigh. "N-no... I just... I'm confused about my feelings right now... alright?" Jonathan nods. "Oh... right... yeah... sorry..." I nod. "It's fine." We get back to my place and go inside... I can feel Jonathan wrap his arms around my waste from behind me. I tense up. He stops and I turn to him... "Why are you so consistent...?"
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
I smirk at him. "Because I'm amazing?" I laugh... Evan doesn't though... "Can I sleep with you tonight...?" I ask. Evan sighs. "F-fine..." I smile. "Thanks." I know I shouldn't... but fuck it. I kiss Evan. He doesn't do anything this time... except from kiss me back... I smile... and so does he...