{11}

(May contain swearing)
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
Not to him...I wake up, I go to the lounge and sit on the sofa...Why would Evan say that...? I sigh not meaning to out loud but I still do..."You okay Jonathan? You've been acting...More kinda upset since yesterday..." Tyler says to me. I just shrug...Evan comes through holding his head "Fuck...Hangover..." He sits down. I look at Evan. "Do you remember anything from yesterday...?"
(Evan's P.O.V)
Why would he ask me that unless it's important...? "N-no...Why? What'd I do...?" Luke looks at me "You got drunk and danced on the roof in your boxers." I want to fucking punch a wall...I sigh and nod slowly..."S-sorry...I...Don't know what got over me..." Ryan looks at me "Hey...We said we'd look after you...So sorry too." I look at Ryan..."I...Guess..." I look down...How could I do something so reckless...? I go straight to my room...I'm...Too embarrassed...I lay in my bed and Jonathan comes to sit next to me.
(Jonathan's P.O.V)
"You okay...?" I ask. He shrugs...He's like me in some aspects...I look at him and kiss him gently on the forehead...I can feel two hands lift my top over my head...he kisses me on the lips. He then starts biting my neck and then kisses my stomach..."E-Evan..." I gulp...He stops and looks up at me..."S-stop...P-please...I love you...It's just...I..." I can't get my words out...He gets off of me but still looks at me being patient and waiting...My throat suddenly clears..."I...Need to know that you weren't serious about what you said yesterday..." I can hear him sighing "What did I say...?" I sigh too..."You said...'Can I die yet...?' Please...Tell me honestly..."
(Evan's P.O.V)
I nod..."I don't want to die...I swear...That was probably just me being a drunk lunatic again..." I sigh...He nods as if in approval..."Okay..." I get up and pass him his top..."I'm...Going to go out...For a walk...I'll talk to you later..." He puts his top back on and nods "Be careful..."
(Ryan's P.O.V)
I watch Evan leave then Jonathan come back in...I see the drool on his chin and I giggle...Everyone looks at me weirdly...I roll my eyes "Jonathan has drool on his chin..." They all look at him and they all laugh a bit as he wipes it off..."What happened with you guys anyway?" Luke asks. Jonathan sighs "Basically Evan said he wanted to die yesterday and he got a little...Yeah...Today which I brought it up so he wanted to go on a walk..." Tyler laughs "What does 'he got a little...Yeah...' mean?" Jonathan sighs..."He...Ugh...Well...Private things I don't need to explain!" We all giggle. Smitty looks at him "You can tell us, dude." Jonathan sighs again "He kissed me...Bit my neck...Took my top off...And kissed my stomach...Okay! Happy now!?" Everyone laughs except me. "Awe..." I say...What? Love is cute...I look at Luke and kiss him "Why aren't you that romantic?" Everyone laughs. Luke smiles "Because I don't fucking need to be."